Notices

Everyday Journey

Old 06-12-2012, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Everyday Journey

I did the HGC diet for 13 weeks and lost 26 lbs. I went from a size 14 to an 8. I recently quict the HCG diet and am now attempting to go at it without the aid of the HCG drops.

I used fitday to track my food, weight, and activity everyday. It is a crutial instrument for my weight loss success or failure. Use it, success, don't use it, fail...

Wish me luck folks. I already gained 3 lbs. It could be a number of things causing the gain, as I am freshly off of a strict 500 calory a day diet plan, as well as the drops. So I guess my body needs to adjust. And i need to stay focussed and not dive into the foods I have been denied for the last 13 weeks..
Old 06-12-2012, 10:58 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi digimom99,
Nice job on the weight loss.

It can be very difficult transitioning back into complete meals after such a strict and restrictive diet. If I recall the HGC plan has a tapering stage, were you able to follow through? (I am no expert BTW, just have looked into it from time to time).

Some people like to use FitDay to not only log the food eaten, but to plan their daily meals ahead of time. It can be very helpful, particularly during the maintence phase.

I would wish you luck, but you and I both know luck really doesn't have much to do with it
Old 07-01-2012, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default 500 Calories a day is too low!

When you significantly reduce your daily calories this low you are most likely to lose muscle mass and gain the weight back.