FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   Made my original goal!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/4669-made-my-original-goal.html)

ZoeDuc 07-09-2011 12:42 AM

Made my original goal!!

Woohoo!!! My original goal was to get into the 150s......and I weighed in this morning.....159!! woohoo!!!!! :D

This site has helped me sooo much, to stay on track....log everything I eat, the good, bad and ugly......and the great support. Thanks guys!!!! :D

~kim

cjohnson728 07-09-2011 01:14 AM

Congrats, Kim!!!

RunbikeSki 07-09-2011 04:30 AM

Hip, hip, hoorraaay

Well done Kim.

I totally agree, FitDay has made all the difference between success and failure. AND has helped me maintain for well over a year. Although I'm not as consistent with logging as I once was, FitDay did a pretty good job of training my eye and the mental calorie counter so I still keep a running tally in my head whether or not I log it in.

SpdRcrChk 07-09-2011 04:43 AM

Congrats!! I definitely know that feeling! Wow. I long to hit the 140's right now. I'm so close! But I've hit a plateau. I really really want to see 149 on that scale ..... but it keeps reading 152, after 2 weeks. :: sigh :: but you've got a really great motivator there. keep it up!!

I really wish more people would use programs like fitday. they go on "diets" and don't bother watching nutrition values. just assume they instinctively know what's good and bad for them.

ripemango 07-09-2011 02:35 PM

that rocks Zoe

fitday certainly seems helpful. i am so glad to have discovered it!
I am proud of you for reaching your goal. So many of you are such inspirations to the others on here who have just begun this journey.

THANK YOU

Kesra 07-09-2011 05:54 PM

Congratulations!

Congratulations Kim!! I am so happy for you :) Well done :)

azazelsfyre 07-09-2011 08:31 PM

way to go!

ZoeDuc 07-10-2011 02:27 AM

Thanks alot!!! :)

Originally Posted by SpdRcrChk (Post 50317)
Congrats!! I definitely know that feeling! Wow. I long to hit the 140's right now. I'm so close! But I've hit a plateau. I really really want to see 149 on that scale ..... but it keeps reading 152, after 2 weeks. :: sigh :: but you've got a really great motivator there. keep it up!!

I really wish more people would use programs like fitday. they go on "diets" and don't bother watching nutrition values. just assume they instinctively know what's good and bad for them.

Keep at it, you'll see that 149! I was stuck at 162, then all of a sudden 159. Crazy how your body works.

Splurged a little bit last night, had some people over. Back on today though, just won't look at the scale for a couple days. :D

01gt4.6 07-11-2011 11:03 AM

Awww crap, I thought I replied to this... Congrats Kim!

dkinvig 07-11-2011 11:19 AM

Congratulations !

Cheers
Deb