Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Before - During - After pics. >

Before - During - After pics.

Community
Notices

Before - During - After pics.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Amazing transformations! Way to go to both of you, and thanks for starting this thread.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:47 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! Both are amazing - congratulations and what a great idea. I just started a week ago so it will be awhile before I post photos. Great job!!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Wow almeeker and Mike- so very awesome! You both look so great! I can't wait to see a GOOD picture of me. I hope I look half as good as the two of you

You know what? I already have my 'before' picture. You know the one. The minute I saw it, I was like "This looks like one of those 'before' photos on a Nutrasystem commercial!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:28 PM
FitDay Member

congratulations, what great progress!
Old 05-29-2011, 03:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Wow!

Amazing!

And a fantastic idea to let us see the stages of you as work in progress!
Old 05-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks everyone but don't let almeeker and I be the only two. Feel free to post up pics!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

Wowzers! Fantastic progress, Al, Mike, you both look amazing!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Inspiring pictures

I seen all the atta boys for Amy, but none for you and felt I should say something. Way to go. Fantastic job and nice biceps.

I'm just starting my weight loss journey and really liked your idea with the dated links to various stages. I'm going to do the same. It is a great comparison and I think it will keep me on track. Anytime I lose weight I'm told it's visible because people can see it in my face first. I never see the difference and eventually give up. I think taking pics at various stages will help me stay motivated...and remind me of what I don't want to go back to. Thanks for the great idea.

And thanks to Amy for starting this site. You are both very motivational.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by gallusgal
Wowzers! Fantastic progress, Al, Mike, you both look amazing!
thank you!
Originally Posted by Tcalix
I seen all the atta boys for Amy, but none for you and felt I should say something. Way to go. Fantastic job and nice biceps.

I'm just starting my weight loss journey and really liked your idea with the dated links to various stages. I'm going to do the same. It is a great comparison and I think it will keep me on track. Anytime I lose weight I'm told it's visible because people can see it in my face first. I never see the difference and eventually give up. I think taking pics at various stages will help me stay motivated...and remind me of what I don't want to go back to. Thanks for the great idea.

And thanks to Amy for starting this site. You are both very motivational.
thanks. Pictures are a great way to keep yourself motivated. I have to refer back to them and some of my old videos often.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:54 PM
FitDay Member

It's so great to see these pics of real people who have worked at losing weight and succeeded. You all looking amazing. My only problem is that I have a phobia about getting my picture taken, I also won't look in mirrors if I can avoid them, it depresses me and then I go eat. Stupid response I know. However, you have nudged me to take the plunge and I might just try snapping myself this weekend as one of my during pics. I do have one" before" as my partner insisted we had one taken at a formal event a year or so ago. Sorry to ramble. Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.