highly disappointed from life >

highly disappointed from life

Community
Notices

highly disappointed from life

Old 05-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by nunu89moza
I have taken measurements through tailoring tape usually we use it for tailoring dresses. . May be u r right and I am doing it wrong way.
Keep in mind that this is one of the most inaccurate ways to measure body fat. If you have anywhere to do it, you may want to try to have your body fat % analyzed with calipers or a body fat scale. The gold standard for accuracy would be hydrostatic weighing or a bod pod, but that's hard to come by.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

For me, I gave up sugar ENTIRELY (including natural sugar too like fruits, etc.) as well as wheat/gluten products (pasta, bread, chips, etc). It's absolutely amazing! Just by cutting out these foods from my diet, I have lost my appetite and now eat only when I'm hungry and only in small portions. I don't even miss it or have cravings anymore. It's really incredible the difference it can make!