Notices

My story with pics

Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kevin.gootee
I just started Fitday this last Monday and have spent literally years in the gym trying to manage my weight and "thought" I had a good handle on diet. Since I have been logging my food and exercise this week, I have already dropped 3 lbs. I know that is not a lot in comparison to many, but I have been staying between 200 and 205 for years and finally seem to have found something to get me on the right track to meet my weight loss goals. Best of all, I think this will help with life style changes to keep me there.

Heck, I already turned down my softball team's offer to go to the bar when our game got rained out last night...usually, I go and put down a picture of beer and have a burger and fries. One day I will have th strength to hang out without giving in to to beer and fried foods.
good job Kevin!