Notices

Fitday Changed My Life

Old 01-04-2011, 11:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Fitday Changed My Life

I stumbled on to Fitday in the winter of 2006 and decided that I was going to lose weight-the right way. No fad diets, no killing myself physically. I started my quest on 1/1/2007. I weighed 210 lbs. By September 2007, I weighed 160 lbs. I now weigh around 165. Here is a before and after. The after was taken this past September (2010). I recommend Fitday to everyone I know who is trying to lose weight, especially those who have tried and failed. I have even counseled many using the feature in the online version that allows others to view your logs. Thank you Fitday.

Last edited by Terp84Alum; 01-05-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Big, big kudos to you!! And thank you for sharing your success; it's always motivating to hear these stories. It's wonderful when people pay it forward.

(My family's in western MD., so you're a home boy for me ).
Old 01-04-2011, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Awesome job! You look great, and are a real inspiration to many.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

wow! you do look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the story and congratulations on your success!!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing your success story! Congrats on a job well done!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on your success.

I joined fitday a couple of months ago. It's been really eye-opening for me.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:17 PM
FitDay Premium Member

You look fabulous..well done and congratulations on your success!! Thankyou for taking the time to aware your story. I joined 3 days ago and my entire world has opened up...I feel so free!!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Terp84Alum
I stumbled on to Fitday in the winter of 2006 and decided that I was going to lose weight-the right way. No fad diets, no killing myself physically. I started my quest on 1/1/2007. I weighed 210 lbs. By September 2007, I weighed 160 lbs. I now weigh around 165. Here is a before and after. The after was taken this past September (2010). I recommend Fitday to everyone I know who is trying to lose weight, especially those who have tried and failed. I have even counseled many using the feature in the online version that allows others to view your logs. Thank you Fitday.

Hi dear member, congrats on your success and have got weight loss of your own choice and also thanks for sharing your experience with all of us..... Have a successful life dear................
Old 02-09-2011, 10:04 PM
FitDay Member

HI, Nice work, I wish I could do that. I have a few things going against me, First I know I am borderline obese, I am not very tall and I am starting the curse of the women in our family, shrinking, the more I shrink the more I fall into the obese department, sounds funny, I know, I have friends who laugh...I dont really think it is, I want to be here for my kids and feel like I am entering into something that I know little or nothing about, I stopped smoking on the 21st of January, surprisingly I havent gained any weight, I started working out that monday. I don't know enough about good and bad carbs, protein and everything else to know what and when to eat. I do the 6 meals a day thing but I feel I eat alot and still think about food..ALOT! I eat my 3 main meals, then I have mini meals or snacks in between those. I think you can see my food log ..if not let me know if you are even willing to help me out. I can give you a list of what I will eat in a day. I also workout for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day. I always do 30 minutes on the treadmill, uphill. I do about an hour on the wiifit, I do the running, step and hoola hoop, boxing and bicycle. Please if there is anything that you can do to help me I would be so grateful...I also have a friend that comes and works out to, she is 7 years younger then I am and she is the high side of obese, if she gains a little more she cant use the wii fit. I told her she needs to push herself instead of just doing it until she starts to sweat. I worry about her. thanks for reading this. Have a blessed day and hope to hear from you soon. L.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.