MY losing weight successes and yours?

Old 10-27-2020, 09:05 PM
FitDay Member

Good job! Now that it's getting cold I have no motivation to do anything but lay in bed and eat chips.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

I think it is worth sharing your achievements in terms of weight loss. In just over three weeks I lost 7 kg. Previously, I did not pay attention to the food I eat. It was especially noticeable during my college studies. Constant stress from studying, lack of time to cook normal meals. As for the fight against stress in the study, I began to use the website https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/food-insecurity/ , which helps me to write various papers. With the help of this website, which I once found free essays on food insecurity, I thought about the quality of my food. As for the diet, again, at first, I was dizzy because my stomach was stretched with lots of food. Now I try to eat small portions, which are 5-6 tablespoons of only healthy food in boiled form. I start the day with a glass of water, adding a little lemon juice.

Last edited by CharlesSharp; 11-17-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2020, 11:14 PM
FitDay Member

LOL thats my food down fall.. Potato chips.. I feel your pain with winter coming
Old 11-16-2020, 11:20 PM
FitDay Member

Ok I haven't updated lately. Haven't been logging my foods. I have a health scare at the moment so until I find out exactly whats going on I will be out of sorts.

Heres my current status:
Beginning 201.6 Aug 5th
Last 193 Oct 22
Today 191.6 11/16

Down ten pounds since 8/5/20

Old 11-16-2020, 11:23 PM
FitDay Member

That is alot of weight 7 kg aka 15 lbs in three weeks. Congrats but personally I could not eat that little for any length of time