The Naturally Thin Thread >

The Naturally Thin Thread

Community
Notices

The Naturally Thin Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
I envy you. I like it all. And I love food shopping. I could spend (and have spent) hours in a store just looking at all the foods, reading the labels, comparing ingredients, trying new stuff. Love it. But you are an outer aisle shopper so you will be thinner and healthier than a hedonist like me.
I enjoy life's simple pleasures but I actually dread food shopping. I will put it off until I realize that I have maybe a cottage cheese and egg whites left. Or if I realize I am low on coffee!

I don't really buy "shelf" food. Fully stocked would probably take up less than 1 cabinet but my fridge and freezer would be packed.

I try to eat mostly whole, low carb, outer aisle foods because I do feel healthier, but not so sure about the thinner part, lol!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:14 PM
FitDay Member

My wife is naturally thin. She is 5' 4" and weighs 103 lbs. She can eat whatever she wants and never gains weight. She is 41 years old and can still fit in the jeans she wore when she was 15. Her exercise program consists of 30 minutes of lap swimming once a week. She is a member of the Extreme Clean Plate Club. She cannot stand to have food left on her plate or even on the dinner table . She actually will force herself to eat the food on the table long after she is full. She rarely eats breakfast but definitely makes up for that later in the day. I post this just for the people who don't think some people are thin no matter what, I can attest they do exist. Oh yea, she is hot and I love her (for her mind).
Old 01-05-2011, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

I would have been naturally thin since '95 if it hadn't a been for all the fast food and drinking I did. It all started in college when one summer I ate at Arby's everyday. But I'm thin again now and that's what matters.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yauncin
I would have been naturally thin since '95 if it hadn't a been for all the fast food and drinking I did. It all started in college when one summer I ate at Arby's everyday. But I'm thin again now and that's what matters.
Haha!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Road Goat please don't take it personally when I say that people like your wife make me extremely depressed. And jealous.

And Vabeachgirl, I envy your healthy diet. I wish I could just eat around the margins!

But as Popeye says I yam what I yam and what I yam well I like to say is "fluffy."
Old 01-06-2011, 03:24 AM
FitDay Member

But as Popeye says I yam what I yam and what I yam well I like to say is "fluffy."
Me too! Built for comfort, not for speed.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
Me too! Built for comfort, not for speed.
lol
Old 01-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

And Vabeachgirl, I envy your healthy diet. I wish I could just eat around the margins!

I lol'd because I have a graphic tee with a pic of a sheep that say's "Ewes Not Fat, Ewes Just Fluffy!"

I am still working towards losing the rest of my fluff the healthy eating is getting me there.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

Man I am trying this non dieting and am eating like a pig, feeling sick and gaining weight. I may have to go back to planning and tracking. Vabeach I wish I were like you: liking the good stuff but left to my own devices I have been eating seafood salad (mayonnaise laden) by the pound, jambalaya and barbeque chicken strips. Not health food, believe me. Oh and I had some nuts and salad "to balance it out." Think I gotta go lie down now...yeah that'll burn it off.....
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Lol, that is the feeling that keeps me eating healthy!

My body is so used to it that I think my system actually has trouble breaking down large amounts or certain foods now. It just makes me feel sickish and sluggish.

It's kind of funny because I really don't feel like I am missing out at all. I like feeling good and foods that make me feel bad just aren't worth it to me anymore.

I may eat on the healthier side but for some reason, it actually seems harder now, trying to lose these last few pounds.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 01-06-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.