Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 09-11-2012, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations Fullbug!

Are you doing specific Tricep exercises?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by fullbug03044
Triceps. Although, I am hoping that after a few more months they won't be so little lol

I feel great after 6 weeks of my 5x5 routine and losing 21 lbs. since June. I am starting to notice a difference and it's great motivation to keep going.
Nice job! Isn't it great to be able to see the results of all that hard work. Keep it up - 21 lbs since June is quite and accomplishment.

Originally Posted by JaimeMWS
Congrats!

After two months of rowing, I am starting to wear sleeveless tops where people can see me. This week, met a mini-goal of 165 (10 lbs. down since end of June; 15-20 more to go). Reward will be new exercise clothes.
NICE! Big hugs for reaching your mini-goal! Not only are you losing the fat, but you are gaining all of that muscle definition making those cute little sleeveless tops look great!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JaimeMWS
Congrats!

After two months of rowing, I am starting to wear sleeveless tops where people can see me. This week, met a mini-goal of 165 (10 lbs. down since end of June; 15-20 more to go). Reward will be new exercise clothes.
Thanks!! And nice job on your mini goal!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Congratulations Fullbug!

Are you doing specific Tricep exercises?
The only specific one that I do to hit them directly are cable push downs. But I firmly believe that doing majority of compound exercises as part of my routine help with a great full body workout.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=RunbikeSki;88922]Nice job! Isn't it great to be able to see the results of all that hard work. Keep it up - 21 lbs since June is quite and accomplishment.

Thank you
Old 10-13-2012, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Faith needed

Originally Posted by gallusgal
Well, I know this is the success. thread and there are some amazing stories on here, but I thought it would be okay to start a thread about the small successes that give us a lift and keep us going on the road to our goals.

I have lost 10lbs so far (started on Jan 4th) and one of the things that got me started was my 'moonface' in pics from Christmas time. I can definitely see a difference in my face already and I am so happy about that!

Has anyone else noticed some small difference that makes it all seem worthwhile? Please share!
I always seem to have to believe I can even stick to the diet. Now that I'm signed up I have a friend helping me through.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default Inspiration

I have just joined as I was unmotivated after regaining 50+ lbs that I had lost a few years ago. This thread has been very inspiring! Only on day 2, but I hope to have more successes to add soon
Old 11-08-2012, 06:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jeansgirl1976
I have just joined as I was unmotivated after regaining 50+ lbs that I had lost a few years ago. This thread has been very inspiring! Only on day 2, but I hope to have more successes to add soon

We'll be on the look-out!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Congrats everyone!

Hey everyone! First of all congratulations in changing your lives. I too am on the path of weightloss, weighing over 280 and currently at 246. I started a blog about my journey so far and will continue to update it! If you have a spare minute please come check out My Big Fat Blog Thanks and happy weight loss!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 05:32 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Hello To All The "Yes I Can Lose Weight Folks Here"

I am so glad I found this forum. It looks like a great place to hang out at and discuss one of my favorite topics: How to stay fit and healthy by using best diet tips.

I have lost weight within the past two years with the help of my personal trainer who put me on a pretty good diet and supplement plan. It took two years to get results and trust me when I tell you that I did not have to work too much at it. It is a easy plan and I highly recommend it. But, with any fitness and weight loss plan, the key is to stick to it and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Looking forward to this group and to learning all about this forum.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 11-19-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: links removed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.