Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 02-08-2012, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Today was weigh-in day for the weight loss competition I am doing. My scales said 216, theirs say 214. I will take either one! But as far as the contest, in 4 weeks I have lost 9 pounds. I have not been this weight since high school. Gee, 30 years ago. I am just glad that something has finally clicked and I am on the right road for this journey.

I love cauliflower! Try roasting it in the oven. Spray it with olive oil flavored spray and whatever seasoning you like. I do that with all my vegetables when I cook them.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by zahut
Today was weigh-in day for the weight loss competition I am doing. My scales said 216, theirs say 214. I will take either one! But as far as the contest, in 4 weeks I have lost 9 pounds. I have not been this weight since high school. Gee, 30 years ago. I am just glad that something has finally clicked and I am on the right road for this journey.

I love cauliflower! Try roasting it in the oven. Spray it with olive oil flavored spray and whatever seasoning you like. I do that with all my vegetables when I cook them.

Well done woman! Nothing breeds sucess, like sucess. Keep it up!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Pam!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:31 AM
FitDay Member

I too love my veggies and have just started eating kale have you tried it cut up into strips and stem removed from middle leaves then sprayed with olive oil spray and lemon juice and then bake it till crispy I munch on this when I am hungry and want a snack.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:25 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Vickey, I actually already do that.

Today I went shopping in a regular store. Tried on a pair of pants and they actually fit plus they were on sale. Bonus. Was so excited, came home and threw out 3 pairs of pants that were the larger size.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by crazigerl
Thanks Vickey, I actually already do that.

Today I went shopping in a regular store. Tried on a pair of pants and they actually fit plus they were on sale. Bonus. Was so excited, came home and threw out 3 pairs of pants that were the larger size.

All right! Way to go Gerl
Old 02-20-2012, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

*Blink. Blink* I just reached my first goal weight of 155!!!!!!!! I gave myself until June (my friend's wedding) to do it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would accomplish it at all, let alone so quickly! I haven't seen that number on the scale since middle school, and I honestly can't remember being any lower. I have gone from obese to simply overweight, I feel incredible, knowing that I am feeding my body more and more good things, and I have started doing a yoga for weight loss routine. I think that my greatest inspiration has definitely been this thread! Thanks everyone for sharing your stories!! <3 I guess I need to go and set a new goal...haha
Old 02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by casseym08
*Blink. Blink* I just reached my first goal weight of 155!!!!!!!! I gave myself until June (my friend's wedding) to do it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would accomplish it at all, let alone so quickly! I haven't seen that number on the scale since middle school, and I honestly can't remember being any lower. I have gone from obese to simply overweight, I feel incredible, knowing that I am feeding my body more and more good things, and I have started doing a yoga for weight loss routine. I think that my greatest inspiration has definitely been this thread! Thanks everyone for sharing your stories!! <3 I guess I need to go and set a new goal...haha
Way to go, that's awesome.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default good thread

- Lost my double chin
- Starting seeing muscle definition in my arms upper arms and thighs... LOVE IT!!!
- Cloths I wore a few months ago are HUGE on me!

Thanks I needed those reminders as to how happy I am at my new transformation and more to come int he near future

Started August 12, 2011 184lbs
February 28, 2012 156.3lbs
Goal 140lbs
Old 02-27-2012, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

Well done. Those body changes help a lot when the scales is playing with oour minds. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.