Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 03-13-2012, 03:31 PM
FitDay Member

I just wrapped the measuring tape around my waist and put it at the number of my first ever measurement back in January...oh my goodness! If you haven't done it yet, do it now! To think that all that empty space was once filled up with nearly half a foot of extra me!
Old 03-14-2012, 11:13 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds like a great idea. Mary
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by casseym08
I just wrapped the measuring tape around my waist and put it at the number of my first ever measurement back in January...oh my goodness! If you haven't done it yet, do it now! To think that all that empty space was once filled up with nearly half a foot of extra me!
Nothing breeds success like success

Nice Work Cassey!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

Okay I have a complaint about losing weight, my shoes, my beautiful shoes are getting too big.
I have to buy all those inserts, heel pads, etc.
P.S. not really complaining but weird place to lose weight.
Oh yeah my pants are getting longer too.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:21 PM
FitDay Member

Me too! My pants are all starting to drag on the ground. The only thing I can figure is my butt is smaller and not holding them up so much.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

I am on day seven of a workout regime...today I was putting lotion on my shoulders, looking behind me into the mirror and I noticed a small hollow in my lower back. All I could think was 'Ooooh! That's what it's supposed to look like!'
Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

Location: Born in Deutschland Now I reside in the East Coast of the USA
Default Big weight loss to start!

the beginning of my actual no fail plan weightloss journey started on February 27th The first time I weighed myself and it was the heaviest I've ever been. Three weeks after I weighed in. I lost 13 pounds. I can't wait to weigh in this upcoming Monday with results from my new diet and exercise additions.

I feel a bit lighter, way more motivated, and I stick to what I'm doing. And I cant help but notice...my torso Is just a tiny bit slimmer. Even if Its not 50lbs, for some reason, walking outside in my shorts gives me a great confidence boost. Maybe someday I can get rid of wearing hoodies every day. Gotta love the low self-esteem leaking into your young adulthood Good luck everyone!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:20 AM
FitDay Member

Being able to cross my legs again and having the top leg stay in place.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 PM
FitDay Member

I Went shopping yesterday and at one of the stores I went to (and have gone to for the large few years after i outgrew my old favorites) they didn't have my size shorts! Even the smallest pair they currently had was too large for me! You should have seen the cashiers face when I screamed "YES!" and ran off to stores that carried smaller sizes.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

I love when my collarbone comes back out of hiding. I think the shoulders, both front and back, are one of the most alluring parts of the human body.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.