Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 01-02-2012, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

I keep wanting to hit "like" on these!

When I lose weight, some of my milestones are the physical goals that I reach. Last year when I had lost weight it was doing a back bend in yoga and some other balance poses that I can not do when my belly is in the way.

Last year I did a 5k in 38 minutes. I was hoping I could beat that time this year but I packed on those 30 lbs I lost last year. Maybe I will keep those in my head for motivation.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I realized this morning that I am wearing belts again. Belts outside a blouse or sweater, belts around a skirt with the shirt tucked in, belts just 'cuz they look cool .
Old 01-07-2012, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

I've only been at it for six days, but today and yesterday I began noticing that I wasn't as ravenous as I'd been in the previous four days...and I think my mood is improving along with it. I also notice that when I stand at certain angles in certain lights, my collar bones make an ever so slight appearance!!! Victory!!!
I love these stories! Yesterday I literally read the entire thread. :-D
Old 01-08-2012, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

I love this post bcos it is thing like this that keep us going. You need to look for the little changes like cheekbones showing or a collarbone. I did up the buttons on my coat today i felt wow!
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
FitDay Member

I had to buy a new winter jacket because last years was way too big. It was nice to be able to wear a down one that looks good with it's belt. Mary
Old 01-18-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

My little achievement is that I was in a clothing store a few days ago, trying like 6 different items on, and not find myself so bad about myself after seeing myself in the mirror (the fact that I kept my black legging and long sleeved bodystocking on might have had something to do with it, but nevertheless, fitting rooms used to bring me down bigtime.)
Old 01-19-2012, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

I've been noticing that my bath towel is fitting around me better...and just to prove it's not just wishful thinking, I saw my aunt for the first time in close to a year, and when she first saw me, she looked at me from head to toe, slightly stunned and said, "You look great!" :-D !!!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm loving this thread it's really motivating me to work hard at this weight loss!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:18 PM
FitDay Member

I've been doing a lot of ab work. Today, when I glanced in the mirror I saw dents. I'm so excited.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Dents are good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.