70lbs lost, almost there... >

70lbs lost, almost there...

Community
Notices

70lbs lost, almost there...

Old 11-15-2010, 10:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gmantych
Congrats on you accomplishment!! Do you mind sharing which biggest loser videos you use? I currently use Leslie Sansone 4 mile workout alternated with 30 Day Shred. On the days I do the 30 day shred, I also walk 30 minutes on the treadmill since the workout is only 20 minutes. I am getting a little bored with the same thing every week so I would like to purchase some new ones.
I started using the "Cardio Max" and "Last Chance" workouts and alternated each day. The cardio max has 3 levels so you start at level 1, then 2, and last 3. Each level you add ten minutes. The last chance had two different sets of exercises, toning upper/lower and cardio. There was only one level for the last chance. I realized a couple months ago I needed to focus on toning so I ditched the last chance and opted for the "Power Sculpt" video. This video also has 3 levels so you can start out small and work your way up. I am on level 3 for the cardio but only level 2 for the toning. Next month I will start the level 3 toning. I love these videos and would recommend them to anyone.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Very nice and thanks so much for posting the pics, that takes both nerve and computer savvy, both of which are impressive. Like you, I didn't take any "before" shots and don't have any progress photos to speak of either. My DD was saying that I need a "now" picture and volunteered to take one, but I haven't had her do it yet. One of these days I'm going to get my hair brushed and a clean shirt on and just do it.
You have to get the pics done. I was in denial for a long time until I finally dyed my hair and posted a pic on facebook. I got a ton of comments on how I looked, not my red hair but my weight loss. Now I look at the before and after pics and I can be very proud of the work I have done. Congratulations and keep giving yourself the confidence you deserve.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

congrats!!! 70 lbs is a great accomplishment. You should feel proud!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

It is always great to see others successes. Especially with pictures!!
Old 11-17-2010, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Good job lookin good!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default thank you

Thanks for all the replies, congrats to each and every one of you as well.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

That is GREAT! It's so inspirational to hear people's success stories. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!
Old 11-20-2010, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by path75
I started using the "Cardio Max" and "Last Chance" workouts and alternated each day. The cardio max has 3 levels so you start at level 1, then 2, and last 3. Each level you add ten minutes. The last chance had two different sets of exercises, toning upper/lower and cardio. There was only one level for the last chance. I realized a couple months ago I needed to focus on toning so I ditched the last chance and opted for the "Power Sculpt" video. This video also has 3 levels so you can start out small and work your way up. I am on level 3 for the cardio but only level 2 for the toning. Next month I will start the level 3 toning. I love these videos and would recommend them to anyone.
Per your advice, I went last night and bought Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. I started this morning with Cardio Max level one, or actually I used to week 1-2 so I am assuming its level one. Its definately going to take me some time to move to the next level. I will start the Power Sculpt tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!!
Old 11-20-2010, 01:05 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by gmantych
Per your advice, I went last night and bought Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. I started this morning with Cardio Max level one, or actually I used to week 1-2 so I am assuming its level one. Its definately going to take me some time to move to the next level. I will start the Power Sculpt tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!!
Good luck, just go at your own pace. I could not get my feet off the ground to jump when I first started. I just did what I could and said each day will be different. Yeah the week 1-2 is the level 1, week 3-4 level 2, and so on. I did not level up that quick. I did change levels every couple of months but see how you do first. Don't move up if you don't feel you are ready. They really can be challenging but are not boring at all. I am glad I could help.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Banned

That is fantastic PATH75!! I just joined FitDay and need some inspiration.
I am 5' 1/2 " and at 56 years old have to get this weight off. I weigh 159.2 (160 lbs) and am at 40% fat. That's a lot of fat!! I am taking a small goal of 10% of my weight ... that is 16 lbs. But most of all I want to get toned and drop my body fat.
I am doing a Low Carb but keeping my calories at about 1400 and carbs near to 20-30 grams. (my sugar runs high and am pre-diabetic). I do exercise. I am using the Body For Life program. So Mondays Upper Body Work Out Tuesdays: Cardio Wednesday: Lower Body Work Out Thursday: Cardio etc. Some days I have great energy and some days I am draggin.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Last edited by dol/rent; 11-30-2010 at 04:57 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.