Notices

I achieved my target weigh this past weekend!

Old 09-13-2010, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default I achieved my target weigh this past weekend!

Woohoo! Yup, finally got under 155lbs. I've been trying to hit this goal for the past 3 months and finally did it this past weekend.

Maintaining this is the next challenge
Old 09-13-2010, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

You suck. Just kidding, you don't suck, YOU ROCK, I'm just jealous as all get out. Good luck on that maintaining thing. And well I think if you're going to brag and woot, you ought to throw up a few before and after shots. Whose with me on that one?
Old 09-13-2010, 05:40 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations! Yes, I agree with almeeker, before & after shots are so much fun to see. Would also like to hear about changes other than appearance.

Love hearing about successes, thanks!

Alice
Old 09-13-2010, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations! That's so awesome!!! And you're way ahead of schedule! Best of luck with keeping up your success!
Old 09-13-2010, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sw07
Woohoo! Yup, finally got under 155lbs. I've been trying to hit this goal for the past 3 months and finally did it this past weekend.

Maintaining this is the next challenge
Very cool. Do you workout? I notice on your log you eat a lot of veggies and a relatively small amount ot protien. Have you always pollowed this plan? Just curious. were you on a certain calorie deficiet?
Old 09-13-2010, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by justawalker
Very cool. Do you workout? I notice on your log you eat a lot of veggies and a relatively small amount ot protien. Have you always pollowed this plan? Just curious. were you on a certain calorie deficiet?
Yes, I work out, joined a gym back in March'09. I used to go 3-5x a week, but have since tapered it back to 3x a week and I'll do resistance training w/ machines & free weights.
I also started increasing my cardio on the tredmill & ellip back in January of this year. Once my legs & knees started to feel stronger, I started to jog around my local park before I would go to work. My goal was to start running 5k events and I just recently ran my fourth 5k race (last weekend) and I started running 5k's in July.

I've been at a plateau for the last month or so and decided to really focus on a consistent calorie deficit (between 500 to 1,000 calories) and try to cut back on carbs and really cut back on beers.....I love my Heinekens (although I went overboard this last weekend).
I'll also turn on my activities so ya'll can see my workouts.

My other mini goal is to get to 10% body fat by this October, which is still few weeks away, I just hope I can maintain my weight till then.....

I'll post some before & after pics later.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Awesome job, sw07! Congrats, and good luck on that last final goal with the body fat %. It's a daunting thing adding those calories back in for maintenance; just pay attention to your body and you'll do fine.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Awesome job, sw07! Congrats, and good luck on that last final goal with the body fat %. It's a daunting thing adding those calories back in for maintenance; just pay attention to your body and you'll do fine.
Ya thanks, I'm feel I'm close to finding my happy medium....
Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

hi congratulation on your success.
when i reached one of my weight goals i then started to make performance goals such as cutting down my 5k times or increasing my max lifts. everyone has different motivators and i find these performance based ones work better for me.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:03 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations!!!! I second (or third or fourth or whatever) the motion for before and after pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.