I achieved my target weigh this past weekend!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Thats too awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • Awesome job on the pics, now that is some serious improvement! Sorry I'm such a pest, but it's genetic, be glad my mother isn't on this forum, now she's relentless. I'm jealous as all get out, not only have you made your goal weight and are running races, but you also know how to post pics on the forum!!! You are soooo ahead of me.
  • I agree, awesome pics. I tried to put up some bathing suit pics comparing this year to last year, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work
  • Quote: I agree, awesome pics. I tried to put up some bathing suit pics comparing this year to last year, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work
    Go here-
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    Open an account and upload your pics.
    Copy the url and past them into your post- voila! Ur on the interweb
  • Quote: Go here-
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    Open an account and upload your pics.
    Copy the url and past them into your post- voila! Ur on the interweb
    bingo, this man knows his stuff.
  • Now we'll be looking for those picture of you Lizzycritter! (Hope that didn't come across as creepy?)
  • He posts pictures of his naked torso on-line and just now worries that he might seem creepy?
  • Quote: He posts pictures of his naked torso on-line and just now worries that he might seem creepy?
    lol, in his before pic it looks like he's got his "Pants On The Ground". Just don't right click the bottom corner and drag down!
  • Quote: He posts pictures of his naked torso on-line and just now worries that he might seem creepy?
    Quote: lol, in his before pic it looks like he's got his "Pants On The Ground". Just don't right click the bottom corner and drag down!


    I edited my "progress" pic.......
  • Quote: Damn. ya'll need to lay off the Haterade, or is it the prude juice?

    I edited my "progress" pic.......
    hey! I liked the pics, I was just messing with you. The edited pics are funny though.