Notices

Finally in the Healthy Weight Range!

Old 09-03-2010, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Finally in the Healthy Weight Range!

When I started my weight loss journey, I was in the "obese" category. Yikes!

I spent the last few months in he "overweight" category and finally after my weekly weigh this morning, I am officially in my "healthy" weight range for my height of 5'9"

Very Exciting!!!!

I can't weight to get down to my goal.

One huge bummer about the weight loss is that NONE of my pants fit me. I HAVE to use a belt, and I only have a few pairs of pants I can wear and not look like a weirdo trying to hold her pants up, (Which is what I'm doing...size 18, and now I'm maybe a 14?? I wouldn't know since I refuse to buy new clothes!)

NO buying any new clothes until I hit my weight goal!

Thank god for dresses!!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

YAY for you! Great job!!!

If you end up really really needing to buy some new pants before hitting your goal, you could always get a pair or two previously owned from someplace like Plato's Closet or salvation army.

Keep up the awesome work!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

That's awesome, great for you!! I can't wait to be on my healthy weight, still a loooong way to go but I'll stick to my goal!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

that's awesome very excited for you woo hoo happy dancing.

on the pants issue i hear you about not wanting to buy new clothes until you reach goal. however you should have two pair that you feel good try a second hand store & see if they have any you like.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! I can understand not wanting to buy new clothes until you reach goal, but wearing clothes that fit is such a great boost. Life is a journey, so you might as well look good along the way To avoid spending too much on a few nicely fitting "in-between" outfits, try checking sales, salvation army stores, consignment shops, even Craigslist.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:31 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations and a big well done! You should treat yourself though....really show off your new figure in pants that actually fit you! (It feels wonderful!) Good for you, here's to your goal weight!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

When I read this I was thinking "this is exactly how I feel!" I am also 5'9" and a few pounds away from my "healthy weight range" and using belts to hold my pants up because I refuse to buy any until my birthday, should be very close to my goal weight by then.

Congrats to you!!! Very encouraging!!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

omg well done!! i cant wait to get in that category!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:54 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations, I'm jealous as all get out.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Well done Lucky! So excited for you!
The hard work has paid off... enjoy those new clothes when you finally buy 'em .

Best always,
Smoosh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.