Notices

I lost 160lbs, only 25 more to go!

Old 02-20-2010, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Deanna,
You're my hero! Never let the weight come back. I know your proud and nice to see a great story, you're an inspiration to all.
Ed
Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 PM
FitDay Member

Aww thank you Ed! If I can motivate just one person I will put my story out there for anyone to read .

Deanna
Old 02-20-2010, 09:43 PM
FitDay Member

Deanna , well done .

I 'am started like 2009 but i can't find the right dieet . Now in 2010 i 'am started whit Atkins and this fitday log indeed that you have more control about what you are eating and what you are doing so i find out now that i eat someday's to muts and other day's to few . So now , i know that it have to balance and this fitday log works perfect . I only want now is that it come out in the Netherlands because i am living there and i can't buy anything for on my one pc our to get fitday premium but at least i have the free one
Old 02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by monnikjuh
Deanna , well done .

I 'am started like 2009 but i can't find the right dieet . Now in 2010 i 'am started whit Atkins and this fitday log indeed that you have more control about what you are eating and what you are doing so i find out now that i eat someday's to muts and other day's to few . So now , i know that it have to balance and this fitday log works perfect . I only want now is that it come out in the Netherlands because i am living there and i can't buy anything for on my one pc our to get fitday premium but at least i have the free one
Hi- I also use the free Fitday. I have been very happy with it. I just use the custom foods and add my own. I read the labels on the foods that I eat and add them so I know it is exactly accurate.

Good Luck to you in your weight loss!

Deanna
Old 02-24-2010, 01:15 AM
FitDay Member

I measured myself today- something I have not done in quite awhile. I am happy to say that I have lost 80". My biggest loss (which is not surprising) has been in my waist. I have gone from 56" to 37". Now if only I could get that hourglass 36 24 36 figure going on LOL. After 2 kids I think that dream is long gone

Deanna
Old 03-08-2010, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

This is amazing! You look like your own daughter in the second photo! So much younger and healthier. Incredible, thank you for posting the photos and the way you did it. I'd love to read more!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Wow that pic is Amazing!!! GREAT job
Old 03-16-2010, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

I am now half the weight I started out at (345 to 173)! It only took 1yr, 2 mths and 12 days LOL. I only have 13 more pounds to go to reach my goal. Hoping to be there by May 1st.

Deanna
Old 03-16-2010, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Deanna, You are my hero too! Thanks so so much for sharing, and for posting pics. You look absolutely fabulous! You, and all the other people who have posted their personal success stories, have made me believe that this really is possible for me too. Thanks once again.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Deanna, Did you find yourself depressed when you decided to embark on your weight loss mission? I think alot of people get stuck in the depression/weight gain/depression cycle. I know I did. I thankfully am feeling my mood lifting since I have been eating right, and losing some weight (only 9 lb so far). I sense a shift in my attitude and getting 'outside of my head' more this past couple of weeks. Focusing on the tasks at hand - eating healthy, getting exercise, meal planning - everyday. Doing this more and more consistently as time goes on, and it is coming more naturally as time goes on.

What was your motivation and mind-set that helped you to stick with it? Just wondering what your thoughts are on this subject.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.