Notices

My Tragic Success Story

Old 03-07-2019, 07:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default My Tragic Success Story

When I was young I was a athletic kid. I used to always go to the park with my friends and we'd play football and we used to go the batting cages before baseball practice. In our group there was Tommy, Philip, Joshua, Clarence, my older brother, and me. Clarence was older than me by 17 months and I looked up to Clarence. Clarence had another group of friends that were a little older than the rest of us and they sometimes came to play football with us. One day Ben, one of Clarence's friends, dared me to undress in gym locker room. At first I told him no but then he threatened to tell all my friends I wasn't cool. I realized that my friends might believe him so I accepted the dare and undressed in the locker room. School had gotten out like 2 hours before so me and Ben were the only ones there. As soon as I took off my pants Ben rushed me and pinned me to the ground
TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

Not liking the way this is going...
Old 03-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Super Moderator

Me neither.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

No entiendo la historia de éxito.
Podrías explicarla mejor?
Muchas gracias
Old 05-26-2019, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Carlamila, I think the story was meant to be a joke. I hope so, anyway. So there is nothing to explain because where the joke was going - es mejor no explicar la atrevida broma que le hizo.