Notices

Nekkid scale dancing time!

Old 06-12-2010, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nekkid scale dancing time!

I'm officially not fat anymore. 149.8 this morning, woohooo!!!!!!

I feel great. I feel like my old self, and I haven't felt like myself since my joint problems got bad 5 years ago. My buns are cellulite free (!), my abs are FINALLY showing progress, and there's daylight between my arms and torso when I stand in front of the mirror. I've got some tiny love handles right on top of my hips, but I can see my obliques and they're rock hard baby. Still have the pooch belly, but it's confined to an 8-inch diameter area just below the belly button, and there's real live muscles that I can actually feel underneath that. Still a little jiggle to the upper arms, but that's improving, and my shoulders and biceps look awesome!

It was sooo hard to start this journey, and even at 20 pounds lost I still felt fat, frustrated, and like all the hard work just wasn't paying off. Then all of a sudden at 25 pounds, I had nothing to wear overnight. Going shopping I think really was a turning point for me. I already need a belt with my new capris, and I LOVE myself in my new swimsuit. It's a Miraclesuit with a tummy control panel, bright red, expensive but totally worth it. I'm EXCITED to go to the beach this year! I won't hit my original goal of 140 by my birthday (July 21) but I don't even care because now I'm picturing myself in a bikini next year. That's my new goal
Old 06-12-2010, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Yay you!!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator

So happy for you, Lizzy, after all the stress you've been through lately especially! Your hard work paid off big time! Enjoy the suit and the beach and the muscles...you did it, baby!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, good for you!!! That is seriously very inspiring to me (after I just ate some completely unnecessary tacos and such lol - I was having a "bad" day).

It always makes me feel like there's hope when I read things like this. I can't wait until I am in your shoes - where I can finally feel good about myself!

Congratulations!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

congrats Lizzy!!
Old 06-13-2010, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

That is soooo awesome, very proud of you, getting a little choked up here, here's a cyber squeeze and pat pat on the back, you go girlfriend!!!!

So what music did you play for your nekkid dance, or did you just sing?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:22 AM
FitDay Member

LOL I kinda just sung to myself "I'm gettin skiiiiii-ny" with a hula hoop dance.
Thanks everyone
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats Lizzy!!!! I'm so happy for you
Old 06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations Lizzy! That is great news. Here's to bikini's for both of us next summer!