Notices

My 105 lbs Weight Loss Story

Old 05-27-2014, 11:07 AM
FitDay Member

Smile My 105 lbs Weight Loss Story

It’s been nearly 5 years since I made that initial decision that my life needed to change from both a physical and psychological perspective and in that time an awful lot has happened.

People who want to lose weight all have varying amounts that they want to lose but for someone like me who wanted to lose such a huge amount, it wasn't until I reached my end goal that I came to realize how restricted I was before. While I was actually experiencing the difficult times, I didn't comprehend how insecure I was and how little self esteem I actually had. General day to day experiences that most people take for granted were a struggle like walking up stairs, buying clothes and liking myself enough to have my photo taken or look in a mirror without feeling shameful.

As a result of making fundamental changes in my life, I am now a very happy and positive person and without meaning to sound arrogant, I am now very proud of who I am. By being at peace with myself, I was then able to successfully lose 105Ibs and have not looked back for nearly 3 years.

The reason I give this brief account of my experiences is that I hope that I can inspire others and help people to realize that we are all capable of achieving our aspirations and dreams. It’s just a question of doing things in the right way that works specifically for us.

I have set up a Twitter account so I can provide effective weight loss tips and share my account further. If you would like to follow me you can find me at @ludlow_mark

Good luck everyone and I wish you all every success for the future. X
Old 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
FitDay Member

Well done Mark! I don't have Twitter, but wanted to congratulate you on your success in losing and keeping off your weight. 105 lbs is quite an accomplishment. It is really enlightening to see what difference in weight can mean to one's self -confidence and self-esteem. Congrats to you!
Old 06-17-2014, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Congrats!

This is so inspirational, well done Mark!
Old 06-17-2014, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on the weight loss and keeping it off.

A few times a month I read the success stories to remain motivated, you motivated and inspired me. I have lost 10 lbs. since last year, have another 45 to go. Sharing your story helps alot.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default My 105 lbs Weight Loss Story

Congratulation Mark This is so inspirational and motivational story.