Notices

Help Me Write my Book of Success Stories

Old 05-18-2010, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default Help Me Write my Book of Success Stories

Hello- After deciding that my weight was mostly responsible for my divorce last year I decided to focus on myself and get the weight off.

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea in eary 2008 and put on 80 pounds and got up to 316 pounds by the end of the year.

My wife left me and I decided to lose weight, no questions asked.

Well, I started reading magazines and watching videos of success stories and found them to be VERY motivating.

Now, I'm down 36 pounds (still a way to go) and I'm wantin to fulfill my lifes dream of writing a book. I just didn't know it would be on the subject of weight loss.

If you would like to share your success story with me, please visit my blog (brand new) at Diet Success Stories and email me at [email protected].

I'd like to publish about 100 (both male and female) success stories with before and after photos.

If you'd like to participate, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks much!

Jay