Notices

I achieved good health, happiness and vitality.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default I achieved good health, happiness and vitality.

I haven't weighed myself yet this week, but let me tell you I feel amazing.
In the past few days I've had to stop wearing my rings because they're too big for my fingers. And my boots that were hard to zip over my feet? They're now sliding up and down when I walk.

In the past year, I've taken all the necessary steps I needed to take to better my health. I took my time doing it, because I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Last July, I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey. I knew I had to get off my asthma medications in order to lose weight and I had to quit smoking in order to start exercising again. I ended up gaining weight in the short term, but I didn't let it discourage me.

A few months later, when I was ready, I quit eating meat for ethical reasons. I also started going to the gym on a regular basis... Still didn't see any results. Got a little discouraged.

Last month, I quit my last addiction: Diet soda. No more aspartame for me! I knew it was making me gain weight and retain water. Not to mention the neurological effects it was having on me, and blocking my path to good health. It had to go.

Started using fit day.

Annnd last week I was finally able to stop taking my last asthma medication. I also started using The Gabriel Method.
The weight is finally coming off, and I can feel it.

It's been a long journey. A hard one full of ups and downs. Slow and uncertain at times. But I did it. I achieved good health, happiness and vitality, and my weight is following close behind.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator

Congratulations! Great progress!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you!
Old 07-30-2023, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

This is really impressive. I try to lose weight and every time something is going wrong... Don't know how to start maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Old 07-31-2023, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Unfortunately my hearing is not very good. I was born with not very good hearing, I couldn't hear from far distance, all ways complain about my hearing, I went to an New York hearing doctors and now I'm using hearing aids but still I'm unable to hear what the person talking. I must ask and when I take them off I cont hear a sound unless my family's just scream loud to talk to me

Last edited by glanmit; 07-31-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

Do yoga daily
Old 09-13-2023, 09:57 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, your journey to better health is truly inspiring! It takes a lot of determination and commitment to make those significant lifestyle changes, and you've shown incredible resilience. Quitting smoking, adopting a vegetarian lifestyle for ethical reasons, and eliminating diet soda are all huge steps toward improving your overall well-being. And the fact that you're feeling amazing and noticing positive changes like rings becoming loose and boots fitting better speaks volumes about the progress you've made. Keep up the fantastic work, and remember that the journey to good health is as much about feeling great as it is about the number on the scale. You're an inspiration to us all.
Old 09-24-2023, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

nice post
Old 11-28-2023, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you! Y've made significant strides and achievements.
Old 11-29-2023, 02:42 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.