Notices

Woohoo! 67 pounds down. 45 more to go.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Woohoo! 67 pounds down. 45 more to go.

It's been a long 4 year journey. I stopped way too many times, and I regret it, and I will never stop my consistency again. I paid dearly! I started off as 262 and now today after 5 years of seeing 200 I saw the number go below 200. Now I am 195. Some tears were shed and it is time to go shopping for some better fitting clothes! Nothing more than healthy eating, and staying on a workout routine. Don't kill yourself over crash diets and strict p90x workouts! just be healthy and work your body! my 150lb self seems to be right around the corner. (average weight for a woman my height/age) I'm ready to start college on a healthy foot!
Old 06-01-2013, 01:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Way to go! You will meet your goal in no time and be so healthy!
Old 06-01-2013, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Good for you I am starting out from 216 pounds I want to weigh 161 pounds right for my height/build and it is good to hear that crash diets don't work as if I didn't know already from all my failed attempts at weightloss using them.
Healthy eating and exercise might be slower but they work and are sustainable.
Enjoy shopping for your new clothes!
Old 01-23-2014, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by NorthernCountryGirl
It's been a long 4 year journey. I stopped way too many times, and I regret it, and I will never stop my consistency again. I paid dearly! I started off as 262 and now today after 5 years of seeing 200 I saw the number go below 200. Now I am 195. Some tears were shed and it is time to go shopping for some better fitting clothes! Nothing more than healthy eating, and staying on a workout routine. Don't kill yourself over crash diets and strict p90x workouts! just be healthy and work your body! my 150lb self seems to be right around the corner. (average weight for a woman my height/age) I'm ready to start college on a healthy foot!
CONGRATS!!!!! That is amazing. It takes a lot of heart to realize and push yourself to be healthy inside. What an inspiration. Keep it up.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats to you NorthernCountryGirl and also to you SALA99. It's so nice to hear these goals can be attainable. I am starting out at 204 as of January and have only lost a couple of lbs so far, but my journey is just beginning. I hope to be 150lbs by late this summer. Have been eating at least 5 x day, drinking water, and working out 5 x week. We can do this!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

Great Job!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Banned

Awesome...keep up the hard work