Notices

My Success pics

Old 03-14-2010, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default My Success pics

I started all this about 3.5 yrs ago weighing in at a HUGE 420 pounds. After 2.5 yrs I was down to 253 pounds. I recently spent the fall coming back up casue I was gonna compete again but realized I dont wanna be 300 pounds again so here is a few pics of my journey I hope they can inspire some folks to stay on track. I'm currently around 310 on my way down to 210. I just once wanna hear my wife say "DAMN" when I take my shirt off.

I hope these pics can help inspire some folks, cause trust me it has been a non stop battle for me and it is gonna be a long road to 210.

Me at 420 and then again when I hit 300 pounds for the 1st time

Me on the right at 416 pounds at New England Record Breakers Bench Meet

Yep thats the same shirt

Me and my wife I was 1 week into this diet. 416 pounds in this pic notice the water was always soda before that!

Last edited by bigbadwolfe; 03-14-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

wow! Great job. that's a night and day difference! Did your strength at the bench go up or down with your weight loss?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:14 AM
FitDay Member

After the first 76 pounds I was actually stronger and hit a 25 pound personal record but once I got to 300 pounds it tanked BIG TIME hahah oh well Its time to be fit instead of big
Old 04-18-2010, 07:43 PM
FitDay Member

You have done an amazing job of losing weight! Congratulations! My husband was over 400 lbs. when he started his diet and has a long way to go. He was depressed at first
when he set his goal weight (200 lbs.) and saw how long it would take him when I got him to sign up for FitDay. I am using FitDay also and have lost 17 lbs. and have 83 lbs. to go. As soon as my husband wakes up tomorrow I am going to show him your pics. I know it will inspire him greatly since you were both about the same starting weight. I know you have inspired me! I also want to congratulate your wife for being there to support you, as it is obvious to anyone with eyes that she loves you very much from her big smile in the last pic. Thank you so much for posting your story and pics and being an inspiration for us : )
Old 04-19-2010, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Great job! You are to be admired for your perserverance and hard work. It's not just a diet - it's a change of lifestyle and you've got it down! If your wife doesn't say "Damn" when you take off her shirt then she needs to look again!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

well i'll say it... DAMN!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
FitDay Member

That's awesome.

Almost like looking at 2 different people. Once your done you'll be a hottie!

I can't wait to look good too.