I'm a believer in FitDay! >

I'm a believer in FitDay!

Community
Notices

I'm a believer in FitDay!

Old 05-01-2010, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm a believer in FitDay!

Started January 2, 2010 at 219. Gained to 222. I have a goal of 186 by June 9, 2010. Going to Hawaii with my wife. Today I am at 196! I know that if I didn't look at the "graph" everyday, weight myself everyday, and document what I eat everyday, I would not be at the weight I am today! Losing weight is not easy! You finally reach a point at the end of the first month what it really takes to loose weight! Determination! Anybody can quit. Burn more calories than you take in and keep the protein levels high. I exercised daily! No more that 30 mins each day. Nordic Track Cross County kept my heart rate up to burn the calories. Total Gym has kept my body firm and reshaped my body. This has been a hard road to travel and I always felt just a little hungry. That is when I knew that I was doing the right thing. Now, I only lost 1 lb per week!!! This is perfect for anyone! Slow and steady and you are not starving yourself, but you will feel a "little" hungry all the time. Eat protein, especially if you are working out, to keep your energy up! Good Luck to everyone else and I believe I will be at 186 on June 9th. If you are starting, it's not easy to loose weight. How bad do you want it? My advise, be patient and take it slow and steady!!!!! Tony
Old 05-05-2010, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the motovation Tony! Well done on the loss and enjoy the holiday when it come around...