Notices

Pet peeves!!

Old 10-25-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Pet peeves!!

Had our first real snow of the season in Denver today. The people who think they don't need to get the snow off their windows and headlights/taillights are just plain IDIOTS. They are driving down the highway with a view that is smaller than my computer screen. They can't see out their side window at all, their mirrors are useless because the back window is still covered in snow. Why take 2 minutes to make your vehicle safe when you can go endanger yourself and everyone else on the road?

Sorry for the rant! Just too many of these on the road this morning.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Can't fix stupid......as the saying goes. People not stopping at stop signs is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

When it comes to driving, I hate when people drive with their foot on the brake.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

Ron, I clear my Mom's car off if I am going with her--and I mean completely. I clean off the top (my pet peeve--people leave the mound on the top) and the headlights too.
Mike, that's a good one too!

Mine is people (ok mostly "old people") who go to the grocery store and block the aisle staring at the shelf. I'm sure they are magically thinking the can will talk to them that they need to buy that.
AND college age students who turn their ipods up to deafening sounds. I don't want to hear your "music". They also talk on their cellphones when they are 5 mins away from home and they swear constantly.
Jenn
Old 10-26-2012, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jjrudd
Ron, I clear my Mom's car off if I am going with her--and I mean completely. I clean off the top (my pet peeve--people leave the mound on the top) and the headlights too.
Mike, that's a good one too!

Mine is people (ok mostly "old people") who go to the grocery store and block the aisle staring at the shelf. I'm sure they are magically thinking the can will talk to them that they need to buy that.
AND college age students who turn their ipods up to deafening sounds. I don't want to hear your "music". They also talk on their cellphones when they are 5 mins away from home and they swear constantly.
Jenn
We must be from the same Generation!

Mike:
How about people that hit their brakes as they approach a green light?