Notices

I have Questions about Heartburn

Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default I have Questions about Heartburn

I am wondering if there is anyone that has Heartburn or GERD I have some Questions about Heartburn or GERD:
1. Do you Ever Belch with your Heartburn or GERD?
2. Have you ever had any Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD?
3. Have you Ever had a Long Violent Episode of Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD that lasts for a Long time like 6:30pm-3:00am where you lose sleep?
4. What do you do when you have a Long Episode of Vomiting with your Heartburn or GERD that lasts for a Long time like 6:30pm-3:00am where you lose sleep?
5. Do you ever feel a burning Sensation in your throat with your Heartburn or GERD?
6. Have you ever had an Upper GI and Endoscopy Tests with your Heartburn or GERD?
7. Have you ever been told that your Stomach moves up to your Chest with your Heartburn or GERD?
8. Have you ever been told that you have a Hiatal Hernia.
9. Do you ever get Tummy Cramps with your Heartburn or GERD?
10. Do you ever get Diarrhea with your heartburn or GERD?

I want to let you know that I Channing have been told from Endoscopy tests and Upper GI Tests that I have a Very Bad Hiatal Hernia and my Stomach is in my chest and Also my Stomach is Twisted by a Gastro Doctor and with my Heartburn or GERD I will have
1. Belching Every single Day- sometimes the Belching turns in to Nausea
2. Nausea Feelings every single Day
3. Tummy Cramps
4. A Burning Sensation in my throat
At times I will have Vomiting and diarrhea If you know the answers please let me know

Channing