Forum members are treated like "second class" citizens >

Forum members are treated like "second class" citizens

Community
Notices

Forum members are treated like "second class" citizens

Old 03-06-2012, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Angry Forum members are treated like "second class" citizens

This has been bugging me for some time now. FitDay Facebook gets all the attention. They get offers for free premium accounts by sharing their weight loss stories on the FB page. They are treated like something special, while people in the Forums are basically ignored.

This new story from FitDay Articles http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articl...s-success.html

pretty sums up what TPTB think of us here in the Forums, those of us who loyally post month after month, year after year, and not just pop in once in a while to make a quick comment:

To keep motivation high, we asked real FitDay users to share the fitness success they've seen so far this year. Here's an edited selection of the inspirational responses we received
Are we not "real"?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:10 AM
Super Moderator

We were asked a while back to share our stories. Didn't you submit yours?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Sure I did. But big deal. They asked us for one thing. And by the way, they didn't use ANY of our input from the boards for their updated page. They used only the people who submitted through FB.

And let's not forget that a lot of "news" is announced there, not here.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...-jan-21-a.html

NONE of the above was mentioned here, hence why I had to make a thread about it. Yet all of it pertains to members of this forum.

How many "free premium accounts" have been offered to members HERE?

Like I said, they treat us like "second class citizens" and I'm sticking to my story.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator

I see where you're coming from. I feel that the forum here and support is a bigger community than on Facebook. On the flip side the members here can always join their Facebook page to get the same news and treatment that's given there. I just wish that they would use the Facebook page to promote the forum every now and then.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I just wish that they would use the Facebook page to promote the forum every now and then.
Exactly. Do you know how many questions are asked on FB that are already addressed here in our FAQ's? Many, and they are posted daily. But not one mention to ever find the answers here, ever.