Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
I'm afraid to meet girls. what should I do? >

I'm afraid to meet girls. what should I do?

Community
Notices

Old 03-16-2021, 09:24 AM
Banned

Default I'm afraid to meet girls. what should I do?

Old 03-24-2021, 12:05 AM
Banned

I can give you good advice in this area. maybe you should stop being afraid and try to find the girl of your dreams on the internet? I'm sure this will solve your problems. do not worry, on this site with russian bridescan find a large number of beautiful and young girls who dream of creating a serious relationship and getting married. I am sure that you will meet your love this year

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 02:31 AM. Reason: link
Old 03-27-2021, 11:31 PM
FitDay Member

you can meet with girls in internet
Old 08-01-2021, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

What exactly is it that scares you? Is there a particular type of girl you are afraid of? Perhaps you are afraid of unintentional gaslighting in relationships. This is normal, and I want to tell you that it is probably some complexes talking inside you. You should always try something new. There is no need to be afraid of girls, don't be afraid that you won't meet yours. Just know that sooner or later the right person will come into your life. In the meantime, read this article It helped me understand some of the intricacies of relationships.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 02:34 AM. Reason: link
Old 08-01-2021, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

I always meet with girls online
Old 09-22-2023, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

i had the same fair, i started to meet new people in internet)
Old 09-25-2023, 09:47 PM
FitDay Member

To be honest, I used to be very afraid too, in most cases it was just experience that helped me. Fear of meeting girls is a common feeling that many people may have. It is important to remember that everyone is different, and everyone has their own fears and insecurities. Often the fear of meeting girls is related to insecurity. Try to improve your self-esteem, engage in self-development and recognize your strengths. Also try to just get experience in communicating with girls, I used dating sites for this purpose https://theluckydate.com/

Last edited by petrderbikov; 09-26-2023 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Treners
I always meet with girls online
Both casual dating agencies and dating sites have their advantages and disadvantages. A dating site offers a wider pool of potential matches and the ability to search for specific criteria. On the other hand, a casual dating agency typically has more personalized matchmaking services and a higher level of privacy. Ultimately, the decision comes down to your personal preferences and what you're looking for in a relationship. Whatever you choose, make sure to do your research, find more info and choose a reputable service like dating999 to ensure a safe and enjoyable dating experience.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Not a serious decision maybe.
For the serious ones i am doing it differently.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

you can meet with girls in internet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.