After a few years.... >

After a few years....

Community
Notices

After a few years....

Old 11-28-2011, 07:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default After a few years....

A few years ago I wanted the Monroe piercing, but wasn't going to until I lost the weight. I am now very close to goal, but my face has thinned out to where it will stay, so three weeks ago, I went and got my monroe piercing. It hurt like a b****, but I my lips are on the fuller side of things, so I am assuming that is why it hurt so much lol. It no longer hurts and is healing very well and is looking good.
Anyone else here have any piercings or tattoo's? Just curious.... Aside from my newest piercing I have my tongue done, and have 2 tat's and hoping in January to aquire another tat....
Old 11-29-2011, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

congrats on the weight loss and the new piercing!!! i have my tongue pierced too and my nose. my ears are gauged to a 2 and have a few tats. im a sucker for them. i want another tat soon too. maybe by feb or march. my newest obsession: i sooooooooooo want a few dermals!!!!! but i defenitely need to loose a bit before i can get them. i went in to check on them and and he said in order to get them they have to be able to put a clamp on the skin. well that means skin not fat... sigh... but i will get them done when i am able to.