Notices

What distracts me...

Old 09-07-2011, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default What distracts me...

This is what distracts me in the morning when I am working out. The video is dark because it is 5AM and on my cell phone Before I stopped to throw it for her a minute she was running all around shaking it, squeaking it, throwing it, shoving it into me, trying to lay on me...oh and when I did my push ups she jumped over me! This girl is a nut!

Click for video...
Old 09-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

Awwww! So cute! I have 9 rescues here right now and 4 of them are large dogs which is why I keep my workout room closed off. The 90 pounder could easily swipe my weights haha!

BTW, your link gave access to over 300 other things. Wasn't sure if you meant to open your whole album or just link that one video.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 09-08-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vabeachgirlNYC
BTW, your link gave access to over 300 other things. Wasn't sure if you meant to open your whole album or just link that one video.
I don't have it set as private. It is just the dogs mostly ... oh and the fish. The kids might be mixed in there too. They are hard to get pics of!

She is a rescue of sorts too. A coworker didn't have time for her. She was not potty trained at all in January when we got her at 15 months old. She was in a crate about 20 hrs a day. Her "sister" is a rescue as well. We got her with another boxer 4-1/2 yrs ago. She has a ton of allergy problems but we have it under control. We lost our boy in November last year. He was honestly the first dog that had my heart in his paw. He was special.

There is just something about the rescued ones. I think they know how good they have it and show it with love every day.