Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What do you do for a living? >

What do you do for a living?

Community
Notices

What do you do for a living?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:32 PM
FitDay Member

Well I am a student and also do job in a IT company where I spend 8 hours because of earning money for living and I think that everyone do something for living in this world .

Vishal Bhatia

Last edited by Johncena01; 06-10-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there, I'm a stay at home mum with teenage children. Diagnosed with Type II Diabeties about 18 months ago but havent been able to shift much weight. Joined Fitday as I am turning 50 next month and know that it is now or never. Wont be long and the kids will be off my hands so I now need to starting thinking about my needs and health instead of worrying about them all the time. Once upon a time I was a Legal Secretary............
Old 06-12-2011, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

I'm retired now, but I was a homebuilder. My DH was a Masonry Contractor and I also did the "office work" for both businesses. I was also the errand gal...pull a 20' trailer into Houston for supplies and unload them on the various jobs.

In our spare time we ran kids to sports and other events, raised cattle in two locations, owned and managed apartments, owned a Pest Control business we ran evenings and weekends. I liked working outside... the part I disliked most was the "bookwork"...but it had to be done.

We did all we could to rat hole money for an early retirement. All is sold now and we have been and are enjoying retirement.

Enjoy the day all!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

I am a Marketing Manager for an IT company and I also manage their website.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Server hardware tech for a major financial services company. I'm on my feet most of the day and my hours are... irregular, to put it kindly.

I have a couple of sidelines, but they don't bring enough to count.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:26 PM
FitDay Member

Wink i'm a super hero! J/K

I am a police officer by night and a single mom by day! my 4 year old girl calls me a super hero...some ask me why i even excercise, life should do it for me..but i workout for my "me" time or my sanity..sometimes she works out with me..and when you live a mile from the beach how can you resist running!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

I am occupational therapist and I work in a medium secure hospital and I have patients on 3 different wards and across 2 sites. My office is based in a separate building so i get plenty of walking and stair climbing done.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Johncena01
Well I am a student and also do job in a IT company where I spend 8 hours because of earning money for living and I think that everyone do something for living in this world .

Vishal Bhatia
I was expecting you to say that you were a wrestler. I can't see you John Cena j/k.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:21 PM
FitDay Member

Recently quit my job as a veterinary technician to stay home with my kids and work on a children's book.
-Leigh Anne