Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What do you do for a living? >

What do you do for a living?

Community
Notices

What do you do for a living?

Old 02-03-2011, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a stay at home mom, during the day. In the late afternoon/evening, I'm a prep cook/manager for a little hole in the wall restaurant that serves Cajun food.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by alleysgurl
I'm a stay at home mom, during the day. In the late afternoon/evening, I'm a prep cook/manager for a little hole in the wall restaurant that serves Cajun food.
Cajun food??? Where are you located?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:24 AM
FitDay Member

So many different vocations here! Wonderful to see everyone mingling on a common level.

Always first, I am a mum to my two beautiful boys (I can say that today, because they both woke up in fantastic moods ).

Have dabbled in lots of paid work, from a legal secretary to an aftermarket consultant (the one people hate when they're buying a new car, 'coz they have to listen to the 'you need window tinting' spiel) to a resort cleaner (shudders run down my spine) to the supervisor of a holiday letting agency.

I am an author, currently working with a publisher to make my manuscript publishable. Can't really say I do that 'for a living' yet, as I've not yet been paid for it . . . one day soon, though!
Old 02-08-2011, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

I watch over people while they sleep. It really stinks when I'm tired and I have to watch everyone else take a nap but then again, they are having surgery and I'm not
Old 02-08-2011, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

Behaze, what do you write? I think being an author would be an amazing career to have.

I have a web design company; I design websites and graphics. I also do search engine optimization and blogging to attract traffic to websites. Anyone need a website??

I am also a mom to three beautiful kids (under two years old, ha ha), so life is busy and fun! I love my job and my family.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Babysit... seems like a silly job for a 21 year old but I get paid decently because I work 10 hrs a day! And it's like having a child of my own but without most of the fuss- I'm not sure I want kids ever yet =P

Also Hoping I get a job at a Pizza place that I had a second interview for.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Twinnermommy
Behaze, what do you write? I think being an author would be an amazing career to have.
It is, Twinnermommy. I absolutely love writing and I sincerely hope I can make a career out of it. I write adult fiction, which is kind of broad. To narrow it down, the one I'm perfecting is an 'historic drama', but I'm working on a new one inbetween-times which is much more modern and perhaps a little more commercial.

Sounds like we're both happy with our chosen paths!

Spearfisher, what do you do? Are you a nurse? A doctor? An anesthesiologist?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I am a pediatric respiratory therapist and asthma educator. I work in a large teaching hospital in the deep South.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

I talk to people about how to have a good healthy love life and help them fix things that they don't understand about each other. It is quite nice when things work out for the couples. I like helping couples find there way.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a school teacher (math) I've used FitDay before but not these forums. Need some extra support this go around.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.