Stuff for camping including portable air conditioner

Community
Notices

Stuff for camping including portable air conditioner

Old 06-26-2023, 09:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default Stuff for camping including portable air conditioner

Hello guys,

I'm a medical student and due to hectic routine all over the year, I'm planning to go on vacations for one month and the reason is camping. I've listed down almost all necessary stuff which is required for camping.

My friend also suggested me to take portable rv air conditioner and this one sounds good. So, which are the best available options for camping?

Any recommendations for high quality small portable air conditioner unit designed for camping and vehicle use. I have little space, and I don’t want a home ac.

Anyone with experience to give helpful ideas?
Old 06-26-2023, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Fitter12
Hello guys,

I'm a medical student and due to hectic routine all over the year, I'm planning to go on vacations for one month and the reason is camping. I've listed down almost all necessary stuff which is required for camping.

My friend also suggested me to take and this one sounds good. So, which are the best available options for camping?

Any recommendations for high quality small portable air conditioner unit designed for camping and vehicle use. I have little space, and I don’t want a home ac.

Anyone with experience to give helpful ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 07-01-2023, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

When it comes to choosing the best portable air conditioner for camping, there are a few factors to consider. First, you'll want to look for a unit that is specifically designed for camping and vehicle use. These units are usually compact and lightweight, making them easier to transport and fit into smaller spaces.

One popular option for portable camping air conditioners is the rooftop air conditioner. They are designed to be mounted on top of your vehicle or camper and provide effective cooling. However, they might require some installation and may not be suitable for every camping setup.

Another option is a portable swamp cooler, also known as an evaporative cooler. These units use the natural process of evaporation to cool the air, making them energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. They work best in dry climates, so keep that in mind depending on your camping destination.
Old 07-19-2023, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Personally, I think that no matter how hot it gets, it is bearable. But it will be impossible to preserve food or cool drinks. Therefore, for me, the indispensable thing that I try to always take on a camping trip is a refrigerator. We always take a small refrigerator with us when we gather with friends. This year it was my turn. But when I started to check it, it turned out that for some reason unknown to me, it was not working, and since our camping will already take place next week, I started to look for options to solve this situation. Buying a new one was not justifiably expensive, so I made the decision to repair the old one. I contacted https://reliabletechteam.com/ repair service and within two days, the problem was solved. Now I'm looking forward to starting our camping trip and I'm glad we will have a refrigerator.

Last edited by lipav58; 07-25-2023 at 04:09 AM.