Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
How much can I earn on crypto trading? >

How much can I earn on crypto trading?

Community
Notices

How much can I earn on crypto trading?

Old 03-16-2023, 11:08 PM
FitDay Member

Profits from cryptocurrency trading can vary greatly depending on the strategy you choose and the risk you are willing to take.
Old 03-21-2023, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

I also think this way. In my opinion everything here depends on type of cryptocurrency itself actually. I also think about this question and think a lot. I even want to try some things like for example crypto exchange https://kuna.io/ and i really want to exchange my crypto with cheap price to something cool and i think that with such instruments i will be able to do this

Last edited by Darleena; 03-27-2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

Good afternoon. I would like to show you a website that explains very clearly about a utility that can be used to monitor the cryptocurrency blockchain. And here is the site itself: theta node API. This is very helpful because it allows you to see the number of transactions and operations on this currency. I strongly advise everyone who understands what we are talking about to read it.
Old 09-19-2023, 08:41 AM
FitDay Member

Many consider bitcoins to be the currency of the future, but even now they are rarely accepted as payment. Fortunately, bitcoins can be converted quite quickly and easily into a popular currency such as dollars. If you want to find out how much Bitcoin costs, just enter the corresponding phrase into a search engine. If you want to convert bitcoins into dollars, deposit them into an electronic trading platform account and sell them to an interested buyer.
Old 02-25-2024, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hello. Forex trading involves speculating on currency pair fluctuations, emphasizing the need for a reputable broker. FBS - more information here, is widely favored for its bonuses, trading conditions, and support. Nevertheless, conducting thorough research on brokers is essential before making any decisions.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:59 PM
FitDay Member

The range of cryptocurrencies is vast, and new prospects are opening up every day. Having invested a small amount, I have already begun to see profits. However, it is important to remember that the market fluctuates and caution is required. Starting with small steps, I plan to increase investments and achieve even greater success.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Hello. If you are thinking about earning cryptocurrency, then you should also think about transferring it. For this, there are services such as https://keterion.com/ This is exactly what I needed for secure and convenient cryptocurrency transfers. A high level of security and encryption gives you confidence that your funds are under reliable protection. In addition, transactions are carried out instantly, which saves a lot of time.