FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Selecting a movie viewing platform (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/28545-selecting-movie-viewing-platform.html)

MarcosMay 12-03-2021 08:11 PM

Selecting a movie viewing platform

Hi all, what video viewing platforms do you use? I really love watching movies and TV series after work and hard workouts, but I really dislike the subscription system offered by modern platforms. Perhaps you know platforms without subscriptions or at least with piece purchases.

MarcosMay 12-05-2021 07:44 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out, saw more recently very similar to the one you recommended. Distinguishing features include the ability to watch movie ratings, episode breakdowns, and reality shows. But what I miss is some of the old movies. I love watching the Indiana Jones movies, but I think everyone is looking forward to the new episode coming out. I like watching Star Wars, and on New Year's Eve, I prefer to watch Home Alone with McCauley Culkin, which in my personal opinion is the best New Year's Eve classic.

Gazoline5 12-06-2021 06:47 AM

I advise you to select only a reliable site

Illia12 12-08-2021 01:57 AM

I highly recommend streaming service Netflix top quality, user-friendly interface, I recommend it)

vinilik 12-29-2021 10:45 PM

I live in Ireland and I had a problem to watch the BBC, because British TV is blocked here and it is impossible to watch it, to solve this issue I was helped by VPN and watch it here many British TV shows are now open to me watching news as well, now I also want to start watching TV show Wine This is a thriller and detective series, in which two brothers accidentally killed an old man. Neighbors and a relative of the deceased begin to suspect his death, and the lives of the two brothers begin to fall apart.

Basbinos 02-04-2022 02:51 AM

When I used this app last I was able to download things. Did they change that? Or if it got updated recently can someone dm or put it in the comments.

jasters 02-04-2022 02:54 AM

Today, a huge amount of educational content is published in video format. Lectures, conference recordings, documentaries are a very popular self-education format that allows you to learn easily and naturally. And with the help of the movie download application, you can take the necessary content with you on the road or on vacation.

Maxxx17 03-02-2022 12:34 AM

I mostly don't watch movies online and don't look for any platforms. That's because I download movies to watch on I like the quality and the sound. That's probably why I use it. It's hard to find another site this good.

Fortind 03-02-2022 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Gazoline5 (Post 145022)
I advise you to select only a reliable site

Exactly. Only that way can you be sure that your data are not traded.

Fortind 03-03-2022 08:00 PM

I trust Netflix the most in this regard.