Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Unmatched Quality and Stability of WhatsApp for LG >

Unmatched Quality and Stability of WhatsApp for LG

Unmatched Quality and Stability of WhatsApp for LG

Old 11-08-2021, 09:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Unmatched Quality and Stability of WhatsApp for LG

WhatsApp creates an account on the basis of your phone number. Your phone book is scanned and added to the list of contacts for those whose numbers are registered in the same service. The advantages of this solution are obvious: no registrations, no nicks, no authorizations and additions to the friends. If someone from the phone book is registered in the application, he/she is automatically added to your contact list. The simplicity of using this program mainly depends on the number of friends and acquaintances who are using it as you do.

Tap on the contact and you will open a chat with him/her. It is indicated the time when the contact was last online next to his/her profile; in the upper right corner there is a button with attachments and emoticons. You can insert a picture in the chat, video, voice recording, contact card, and your location. Particularly interesting is the last function, as it is a ready answer to the question "Where are you?" If you have only two of these people, so for you it is not a very useful program. However, many people regularly use WhatsApp for LG, as they have numerous acquaintances with this application and they want to save their money on SMS and they successfully do this.

When you send a message, a tick mark indicating that the delivery is made appears near the profile. When the recipient reads it, the second tick appears beside the message. It is a trifle, but it greatly simplifies the chat and helps you get rid of the question "Has he got my message?" The program's interface is pleasing to the eye, as it is made in nice bright colors. If you want, you can change the background image of the chat window. You can start a chat with several contacts. Unpretentious setting for chat and notifications are available. In general, there is nothing special in all this. So, these people are absolutely satisfied with its functionality.

More Information :
Address: Majira bypass , sajahanpur
city: Bogra
zip code: 5801
country; Bangladesh
Email : latestdatabase [email protected] com
WhatsApp phone: +8801758300772
Contact Phone Number: +8801723283638
latestdatabase com
Old 11-22-2021, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

In fact, problems with the quality of the WhatsApp application are quite widespread. And it's not just about speed, it's also about security. It's just mind-boggling how easy it is to spy on you through this application. In the public domain there are a lot of ways How to Read Someone's Whatsapp Messages Without Their Phone. After reading the article, I was just out of my mind. We can't be alone just anywhere. The notion of privacy is just null and void in today's world. But forewarned is forearmed. So I advise everyone to read the article to know what to expect from intruders!