Is it profitable?

Old 10-12-2021, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default Is it profitable?

Please tell me, are you interested in selling through suppliers? Is it profitable to start working with it now?
Old 10-12-2021, 11:19 AM
FitDay Member

I work in this area. That is why I have heard a lot of questions about this from my friends and acquaintances. I told all of them that this is a really profitable area. Anyone who takes a little time to learn the basics will be able to work with it. It is convenient, because you work when it is convenient for you. By the way, they https://www.codica.com/blog/how-much...place-website/ did for me good platform for work. I think it can be useful for everyone
Old 10-15-2021, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

Let's note right away: people are not buying products, they are buying an improved version of themselves or a solution to their problem. We are not buying an "innovative robot vacuum cleaner", but a good mood in a clean house and more free time. Not a “heated orthopedic mattress with massage function”, but comfort and relaxation after a long day at work.