Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
How do you have the patience to go through the same level of play for a long time? >

How do you have the patience to go through the same level of play for a long time?

How do you have the patience to go through the same level of play for a long time?

Old 09-20-2021, 08:53 PM
FitDay Member

Default How do you have the patience to go through the same level of play for a long time?

Old 09-21-2021, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

It's all about excitement. Personally I've been playing Fishdom on cost.games for quite some time. And often come across levels that are of great difficulty. And the first time through is not possible. Here you either sit and suffer for a long time until you pass. Or buy boosters and make life easier. Well in such tedious games you need to have a lot of patience. It was also difficult with Mafia 2 when passing. There is a difficult mission. Where you go to deliver gas coupons. Who played that will understand. This mission is for time. I think the only one in the game. That's why it caused difficulties. That's what I went through probably ten times. If not more. What nerves I had at the time. I already had a desire to stop playing this Mafia game altogether. But I overcame myself and still passed. You just need to have a calm character and not give up after the first defeat.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 09-21-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-22-2021, 07:43 AM
FitDay Member

I don't understand either, to be honest. That's why I prefer using the wow tbc boosting service . There is no challenge that is impossible with this boosting service. You should try and you will reach a high level in the game and enjoy the full process of gaming
Old 09-22-2021, 08:44 AM
FitDay Member

I'm thinking about it , to be honest . There are lot of game.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

You have to have a good psyche.