FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   a stranger wants to become my friend on facebook (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/28168-stranger-wants-become-my-friend-facebook.html)

Ilona21 08-12-2021 07:57 PM

a stranger wants to become my friend on facebook

How often do you add strangers as friends on Facebook?

Marik44 08-18-2021 01:29 AM

do you add strangers as friends on facebook? should not be doing that. it could be dangerous for you. I carefully check my friends on social networks before I start chatting with them. I research their profile and look for more information about them on the Internet. in addition, I looked at the example of Chris Stann what information about my potential friends I can get using this site. do you think it will be useful to me? I will be able to find out more about their education, hobbies and activity on the Internet.

yemaci9428 09-26-2022 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Marik44 (Post 144051)
do you add strangers as friends on facebook? should not be doing that. it could be dangerous for you. I carefully check my friends on social networks before I start chatting with them. Get all facebook status at dislyke I research their profile and look for more information about them on the Internet. in addition, I looked at the example of Chris Stann what information about my potential friends I can get using this site. do you think it will be useful to me? I will be able to find out more about their education, hobbies and activity on the Internet.

strange in 2022 :D

LouannRandel 09-28-2022 03:54 AM

Your all are friends are strangers before.

natalie183 09-11-2023 09:33 AM

When it comes to adding strangers as friends on Facebook, I tend to be cautious and selective. I prefer to keep my Facebook network more focused on people I've met or have mutual connections with to maintain a sense of personal connection and privacy. However, if you're interested in expanding your social and dating circle, using dating apps can be an excellent way to meet new people. These apps are specifically designed for connecting with potential friends or romantic partners. Platforms like theluckydate can also offer creative date ideas to make your dating experiences more exciting and memorable. So, while Facebook may not be my first choice for adding strangers, dating apps can be a fantastic avenue for meeting new people with shared interests and intentions.

Shiuer 10-31-2023 01:34 AM

Friend requests on social media can be a tricky balance. Personally, I tend to be cautious about adding strangers on Facebook. It's essential to ensure some level of familiarity or mutual connections before accepting requests. For those seeking to expand their social circle, there are various dating tips for beginners that could be handy. One suggestion is to explore online platforms where you can search and connect with new people. Sites like Ladadate might offer a chance to meet interesting individuals, for example brides from belarus, and who knows, you might even find someone special.

sqwozyz 04-13-2024 07:01 AM

Hi. We live in a world that is constantly evolving, and with the advancement of technology and social media, our lives have become more connected than ever before. One of the most popular social networks that has taken the world by storm is Facebook. Anyone can register on this social network for free and can start communicating with friends. But if there are any difficulties with this, just contact facebook customer service and they will provide assistance to each user so that he can communicate smoothly.

WellmerS 04-16-2024 09:45 PM

I hardly ever add.

lusia11 04-17-2024 02:37 AM

this is interesting