Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What's your favorite sports movie? >

What's your favorite sports movie?

Community
Notices

What's your favorite sports movie?

Old 10-10-2021, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

I recently watched The Man Who Changed. I really liked this movie and the message it carries
Old 10-12-2021, 10:35 PM
FitDay Member

sports movies of 90's era were of another level. anything worth watching from recent years?
Old 10-21-2021, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

A little bit about my favorite sports movie, who can guess what movie?
Jake Tyler and his entire family move to Orlando to support his younger brother's pursuit of a professional tennis career. Jake, who was a star on the soccer team in his hometown, becomes an outcast in his new place. Trying to somehow adapt to the new society, Jake accepts the invitation of charming classmate Bayeux to a party. There, against his wishes, he gets into a fight with the local bully Ryan, which results in his being beaten and humiliated.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:36 AM
FitDay Member

My favorite movie about sports is Million Dollar Baby in this movie has everything to teach young athletes and not only. Motivation, fanaticism, drive to get things done. Overall, a very strong movie if you missed it, I suggest you watch it and you'll be very motivated.
Old 12-17-2021, 09:47 PM
FitDay Member

I gave all my time to soccer, it's definitely the best sport.
Old 01-26-2022, 11:51 PM
FitDay Member

rocky movie just one motivation
Old 05-01-2022, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default movie

Originally Posted by Veronic24
A little bit about my favorite sports movie, who can guess what movie?
Jake Tyler and his entire family move to Orlando to support his younger brother's pursuit of a professional tennis career. Jake, who was a star on the soccer team in his hometown, becomes an outcast in his new place. Trying to somehow adapt to the new society, Jake accepts the invitation of charming classmate Bayeux to a party. There, against his wishes, he gets into a fight with the local bully Ryan, which results in his being beaten and humiliated.
People might be so angry. But it's cool that his parents support him in career building. It's hard because you must mix education in college and sports. I was in such a situation. And one resource that offers help with some edu tasks allows me to keep balance and succeed. I would recommend it to him if I were in the movie.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

i like dedpool
Old 05-10-2022, 10:10 PM
FitDay Member

Blood Sport
Old 05-11-2022, 10:53 PM
FitDay Member

I really like movies about soccer and sides

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.