Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
How would you describe your father? >

How would you describe your father?

Community
Notices

Old 06-16-2021, 10:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default How would you describe your father?

I did not spend too much time with my dad in my childhood, because he went to another city for the job. My dad is a warm-hearted man, who understands and helps others. He is a good listener. No matter how naive or ridiculous my words are, he always looks me in the eye and tells me how he feels when I finish talking. How would you describe your father?
Old 06-27-2021, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

He's a pretty old-school guy. Quite strict, but also a loving man. Sometimes it can be very difficult for us with each other, because in many ways we are different. But I still love him and consider him the best father.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Most beloved man. Who would do anything for me to be happy.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:33 AM
Banned

I hate to write about it, but I don't treat my father very well. Before his divorce from my mother, I often saw verbal abuse from him. He often insulted us in order to intimidate and control us. And when was a lot of ending verbal abuse, he would turn to physical abuse of all the family members. We were living in some kind of terrible movie, getting a sea of negative emotions every day. Mom withdrew into herself very strongly and for a long time could not find a new man, but thanks to work with a psychologist she was able to come to her senses again. Also, she was helped by articles on the Internet on this topic, such as how to effectively respond to verbal abuse, which are described here. After that it was already much easier for her to look at the world in general.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-24-2022 at 01:00 AM. Reason: link
Old 09-16-2021, 06:50 PM
FitDay Member

I don't have a father, unfortunately
Old 09-21-2021, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

He is so happy man. That is it!
Old 09-21-2021, 07:49 PM
FitDay Member

Old 09-21-2021, 07:50 PM
FitDay Member

My father is a kind, caring man who loves to socialize. He's also very intelligent and always ready for a good book or movie. People seem to enjoy his company as much as he enjoys theirs! In my opinion, I think that describes him perfectly because he has been raised with those characteristics by my mom.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

This is a man with charisma who knows how to set goals and achieve them