FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Are you interested in landscape photography? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/28028-you-interested-landscape-photography.html)

Marik44 05-27-2021 08:25 PM

Are you interested in landscape photography?

Are you interested in landscape photography? What is your favorite photographer in this field?

Ilona21 05-27-2021 11:22 PM

I was fond of paintings before and did not consider photography to be an art. But then I saw stunning photographs of Alexander Vershinin and his work amazed me. I was pleasantly surprised by the unique bright colors in the photo and the beauty of the inimitable nature. I bought some of his photographs to decorate my interior in the house and realized that they are better than oil paintings. Just look at this beauty
https://www.vershinin.biz/image/xl/s...sizephotos.jpg

AlexHudsons 06-22-2021 12:02 AM

Very beautiful photos. I am new to photography but have already learned a lot.

LittleNightmare 06-27-2021 09:50 PM

Tobias Hagg, also known as Airpixels, is a photographer and videographer who has truly mastered the art of landscape photography from drones. His incredible aerial photos are the perfect tool for those who miss nature.

Not only is Michael Scheinblum an accomplished landscape photographer, he also creates some of the best timelapses and hyperlapses we've ever seen. No matter what kind of timelapses you're interested in - the author's work is really worth subscribing to.

Mikko Lagerstedt is a self-taught landscape photographer from Finland. A frequent guest on the pages of publications such as the BBC, The Telegraph, Yahoo and the Huffington Post, Lagerstedt has gained an impressive audience of nearly 200,000 subscribers who adore his beautifully written landscapes.

andymoor5 12-21-2022 11:00 PM

Photogaphy is my hobby. I'm not a pro but I want to impro my skills. I found Blog Skylum.com with useful tips photo editing and best frame apps. I like Imikimi and LiPix apps, with their help I can process photos and make a variety of collages from my images as it is to take an ordinary picture on the camera. So convy. I want to become a professional photographer one day.

seylen 12-22-2022 09:15 AM

I like beautiful and creative photos, not just landscape photos. But I don't have a favorite photographer. I'm subscribed to several photographers on Instagram, but they mostly take studio photos. I like to take photos of landscapes and architecture but I still don't dare to post photos at least on my personal Instagram account.

AngLucero 12-26-2022 09:56 PM

Photography is my hobby. I like to take photos of everything.

Roger Hayes 01-09-2023 10:23 PM

Based in Ghent, Belgium, Kevin has been doing publishing photography around the world for National Geographic, The New York Times, The Telegraph, and more. In addition, he also has a number of large-scale landscape photography projects to his credit, including work on the decline of industry in Romania, life in the remote villages of the Faroe Islands, and the eco-village of Matavenero in Spain. His works are distinguished by a recognizable modern style and a special atmosphere.

Roger Hayes 01-09-2023 10:23 PM

The choice of lighting depends on the preferences of the photographer - it allows you to create the right atmosphere and get landscapes of higher quality. One of the traditional mistakes is trying to shoot in harsh sunlight. While it is possible to capture rich colors, the result is usually too high contrast in the scene. Pay attention to the differences between these photos. The first was created in the light of direct sunlight. The landscape is clearly visible, but it lacks atmosphere. Details of the tree distract the viewer's attention, and at the bottom of the frame you can see an ugly strip of shadow and even a shadow cast by the photographer himself. Returning to this scene a little later, when the tree was in shadow, he managed to create a more atmospheric composition, albeit with less detail. Now the sky has the right shade, the tree appears before the viewer in the form of a bright silhouette, and the foggy landscape looks more impressive.

Christopher1985 02-13-2023 05:57 AM

Quite an interesting topic. I've always loved taking pictures. I don't like taking pictures myself, though. I don't know why, but I do.