Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
What interesting things did you learn during quarantine? >

What interesting things did you learn during quarantine?

Community
Notices

What interesting things did you learn during quarantine?

Old 01-14-2022, 08:33 PM
FitDay Member

Quarantine gave me a lot of time to sort out all the faults in my equipment, clean my computer, delete all unnecessary and superfluous files, and much more. But I think the most important thing I managed to do was to change my IP address, because there were some strange errors with mine. Despite having a router administrator address, the login process didn't work. Could not find the correct IP address. I ran into this problem. Changing the router and changing the IP address to in everything is very simple and works now without errors. On quarantine with cool internet.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-24-2022 at 01:07 AM. Reason: link
Old 12-18-2022, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

I delved into books, into studying history, that's pretty cool too. Among other things, I went to the law and learned a lot about the famous First Amendment, about which the debate will probably never end. I've learned a lot here https://edubirdie.com/examples/first-amendment/ on this very topic. You can read these essays about it too, and I think it's useful for everyone to read, because there's a lot of exclusive information on the subject. Because the subject of freedom of speech is more important than ever in the world because of the increased wave of tolerance, so it's important to talk about it.

Last edited by Hulabi; 12-20-2022 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-05-2023, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

I play video games and watch movies
Old 02-13-2023, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

I found out I wanted to go back to work, since being home so often makes you go crazy.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

That online work and shopping is very convenient and saves a lot of time. During the pandemic, I needed to buy a few new pairs of pants and I read Skechers reviews . I decided to give it a try and it worked great for me. The clothes arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Now I only shop online

Last edited by daniella846; 03-22-2023 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:23 AM
FitDay Member

Books. It was my biggest godsend. Now I am just in love
Old 03-14-2023, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

I finally got into sports. And I started reading more.
Old 03-15-2023, 12:39 AM
FitDay Member

To be honest, it was nothing new. There was just no time, because I was working all the time.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

In quarantine, I started writing books, it turned out to be quite an interesting occupation, and it immersed me in my imagination and ideas. Studying all this I realized that in books People need heat of passion and started using worksheet template on the website, and it's not just about fiction, non-fiction also needs conflict. When you get to the point where the story stops, maybe it's because the characters from a few pages ago are too in agreement with each other

Last edited by petrderbikov; 03-29-2023 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

I started learning programming and now I combine work and study. It's not so easy but I try to do my best. Sometimes I use some help from write my essay service CustomWritings for grammar and proofreading check. I think it's ok to pay someone if you need help in writing. As for me it's the easiest way to write an essay at high level.

Last edited by goldyz; 04-06-2023 at 08:24 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.