FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Is it possible to become popular on the Internet in a short period of time? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/27943-possible-become-popular-internet-short-period-time.html)

Ilona21 04-14-2021 06:28 PM

Is it possible to become popular on the Internet in a short period of time?

Is it possible to become popular on the Internet in a short period of time? if you have experience in this area, please share it with me. I will wait for your posts

Marik44 04-15-2021 06:35 PM

In my case, it's simply because I have a distinctive voice, and I frequently create threads on my own. It's actually not very different from what I am in real life (I ask loads of questions in class [if I'm not skipping class - it's often that I either must ask loads of questions or that I can't pay attention], so everyone ends up knowing who I am).

I've had the record of being a distinctive forum user on basically every forum I've been actively involved in (Age of Kings Heaven/HeavenGames, College Confidential, Quora). I've also noticed that I tend to be one of the last people that most people forget..

In me, I think a lot of it simply has to do with my uniqueness. For whatever reason, I often do things that others don't do.

I used to be known for being really really nice at Age of Kings Heaven. I was also distinctive because I was 12 and people said that I seemed unusually mature for my age. I also recruited a bunch of people to an online gaming clan, and was highly involved with trying to contribute to the knowledgebase there (e.g. I created the Post Collections Summary for the best links on all of the individual civilizations, like "Teutons Post Collections Summary" - sort of like what Alex Kamil did with collating his resources on Quora).

But I also was a quantity-over-quality person. Like, there was once this thread that ranked the top 100 posters on HG, and I jumped to a post count of over 6000 within a year,so I landed at #27, even though almost everyone with a higher post count joined before I joined (at that time, anyways).

I also was really nice to new members, and recruited many of them to join a clan that I was in. And finally, I continued on the trend of a super-popular thread that people had already started (the forum thread that's usually gets 1000+ replies where people are usually talking about daily life). I was really standing on the shoulders of giants, but I ended up getting most of the credit simply because I stayed longer than the others did.

mariopepper 04-25-2021 06:46 AM

Sure, it's possible. There are many different ways. I can tell several things which I do know for sure:
  • Choose the right tool ...
  • Know your audience ...
  • Choose the right channels ...
  • Align SMM with your content marketing strategy ...
  • Stick to your style and branding ...
  • Collaborate with influencers ...
  • Share content about brand culture ...
  • Don't limit yourself to social media icons ...
One more: I am Spanish and we call this term which means "phrases" which are able to bring many likes and followers for your publications. This is free and basic marketing strategy so just check it out.

jackmaben 04-26-2021 04:01 PM

yes, it is possible.

CharlieWex 05-05-2021 09:23 PM

Why is everyone striving for popularity these days? Can you tell me ? I personally don't understand this zeal. But I guess you just have to figure out what you like to do. Maybe you want to be a blogger. There are many bloggers now, you just need to try to find content that no one else has done. I think it's very realistic.

LukeHorder 05-06-2021 05:46 AM

its really important

kroshik30 05-27-2021 11:13 PM

Yes, but it's not always a good thing.

NTSM999 09-15-2021 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by Ilona21 (Post 143277)
Is it possible to become popular on the Internet in a short period of time? if you have experience in this area, please share it with me. I will wait for your posts

I've been thinking about getting popular on Instagram for a long time.
To my great regret, there are a lot of scammers on the internet now, and I have fallen for them too.
This has happened quite a number of times, I have paid money for advertising, but in the end, there has been no feedback.
Almost all the times I bought advertising did not lead to a large audience and growth, as well as a lot of activity on the account.

1) Option one, do it yourself.
I tried to get the audience interested myself, conducting various surveys to understand what people were interested in, posting various posts, and so on.
The disadvantage of this option is that you have to search for information on the Internet yourself and learn to develop it yourself after a long time.
The advantage is that you will have a large audience, which is not bought and will not go anywhere from you.

2) The second option.
This is simply to participate in raffles and giveaways or just buy good expensive advertising from a trusted person, but at the same time spend a large enough amount of money.
Or try using flyers that are cheap to produce, for example

Well, then it is up to you to decide which option is closer to you.

Jordan21J 11-24-2021 01:08 AM

If we're talking about business promotion online, then it's possible, but it's complicated to say how much time it will take. It depends on the business you have, the concurrency in your region, and so on. But if you have a good promotional strategy, and use quality and helpful tools, then you'll succeed faster. If you need some tools, I can recommend one I've been using for some time.

vinilik 12-19-2021 01:54 AM

Looking at bloggers who became very popular in two months by shooting some nonsense on their phone, I think you can.