Any suggestions on a good orthopedic pillow?

Old 11-30-2020, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Any suggestions on a good orthopedic pillow?

It seems like a challenge to fall asleep for me recently.. I'm mostly a side-sleeper. All the ordinary feather pillows seem too uncomfortable for me to sleep on, they give me neck pain almost every morning upon wakening. Any recommendations that worth trying? I really hope to find something that finally works for me.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

orthopedic pillow can improve the sleeping ability.

Old 12-14-2020, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Orthopedic pillows really help!
Old 06-23-2021, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

I'm not sure if anyone here needs my advice, since it's been six months, but I'm still hoping someone will benefit from this information. Anyway, three years ago I was suffering from insomnia. It was so bad that I did not sleep well for six months. I was shattered, there was nothing left of motivation, I hated life. And it was all due to poor quality sleep. After some time of suffering, I decided to take a thorough approach to solving this problem. I started to eat right, took melatonin at first, but it did not help me, because I fall asleep easily, but during sleep I had nightmares or I was turning over very strongly and was constantly waking up. In general, I had a lot of problems. Then I started exercising. I hoped that the right diet and sports would help me. And they did help me, but not completely. It was only at the last minute that I got the idea to buy a new mattress, when I watched a commercial on TV on another sleepless day. I started researching different options, looking at how one mattress differs from another, how one orthopedic pillow differs from another. The website helped me with this. I found the mattress I wanted on Amazon. I ended up upgrading my mattress and pillow. Combined with exercise and proper nutrition, six months of hell was over and I was sleeping like a baby again. I hope what I wrote will help someone solve their problem. Good luck!

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-25-2022 at 08:32 PM. Reason: link