FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Worst job you’ve had (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/27614-worst-job-you%92ve-had.html)

Lucifer656 06-10-2020 04:18 AM

Worst job you’ve had

describe the shittiest job/ career/ position/ role that you have held in your lifetime. Why did you accept it? Why did you leave?

My most resented job was driving an employee shuttle bus service for a temporary work agency..

I drove for hours on end transporting workers (most of them also worked for peanuts) from their pick up locations to job site. I was extremely underpaid for the amount of responsibility I had, I also felt over worked because I was one of only 2 drivers for the company.

We crowded workers on the bus like sardines, most of them were recovering from addiction and some of them were real wackos. Routes were long and just driving to one warehouse added a total of 100 miles each day round trip to the bus.

Eventually the shuttle started having issues, spark plugs blew out, the alternator gave and that’s when Everyone just said Fuck It. The agency gave up on the shuttle program and I too left the shitty role I was in. All in all this experience allowed to see that not all job offers are a golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory.

Black1Star7 06-10-2020 04:20 AM

best job i ever had was working custodial at my local resort

worst job i ever had was working the same job after a new hospitality company took over the food and beverage department (custodial was under f+b) i didnt mind cleaning at all i actually enjow it but that wasnt the problem. the problems were with the shitty ass company called Dana Hospitality. they failed to provide me and my co workers with paystubs for 3 months when we knew we were not getting payed what they owed us. the managers adn people working closely with our location failed to fix countless issues. got treated like shit by my one supervisor and they short staffed us like crazy so all the staff were miserable.

long story short never work for Dana Hospilality they will fuck you over countless times. I didn't go into much detail because im over it at this point but yeah. and if this company is ever going to take over a f+b department you work in i would advise quitting and telling the who evers decision it was to hire the company to look at their reviews lol.

Albert143 06-10-2020 04:24 AM

My job was terrible

Marik44 10-11-2020 09:19 PM

My job was terrible... I have worked for a long time in a field that is not interesting to me. I never had the opportunity to quit this job. But recently I decided to do it. I decided to start a new life. I decide to start my own business and I want to use this useful information This businessman gives good advices for start of business. I hope all will be good!

alexsandro22 10-12-2020 05:50 AM

accounter.. hate this routine job

AlexCafee 10-22-2020 09:02 PM

I would not say that my job was the best, but I left it anyway, since the job was a routine. I have worked in this office for 20 years. I didn’t like my job, and I didn’t dare to quit. During my work in the office, I learned to do something new and, as it seems to me, during this time I became a good web designer. Now I am looking for an official job in this area, since my orders have ended and I will soon be left without money

AminaRikel 10-22-2020 09:08 PM

I have worked different jobs, but I think the worst of them was a waitress in a bar. I worked there for a month and I am very sorry that I did not leave immediately. All the men pestered me. The working conditions were difficult, the salary was not very impressive. In general, this work has a huge number of disadvantages and almost no advantages.

Otrixson 10-24-2020 07:37 AM

Waiter. A very thankless job. At least in the places where I worked

alexsandro22 10-27-2020 08:04 AM

at the dating agency. horrible times.

robert355 10-27-2020 08:09 AM

Chicken Costume Animator!