Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Next travel destination >

Next travel destination

Community
Notices

Next travel destination

Old 02-16-2021, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Japan or Norway are my dream destinations!
Old 03-09-2021, 05:13 PM
FitDay Member

I want to visit an unusual country. I think of Albania and Oman
Old 02-02-2023, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you very much for the information. But I think it would be good to take a break from trading from time to time. It is very important for your psychological and mental health, you also need to take breaks in order not to burn out. For instance, I keep working, but once a season, I visit some resort for relaxation and reloading. Not long ago I went to Tennessee resorts and I liked it a lot. The mountain air, fresh air, excursions, and spa treatment totally refreshed me and I went back to work with renewed vigor.

Last edited by Hulabi; 02-02-2023 at 04:19 AM.
Old 02-22-2023, 05:54 AM
FitDay Member

Japan

Last edited by lipav58; 02-22-2023 at 06:38 AM.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Tunis. I am excited so bad
Old 05-14-2023, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't decided yet. Maybe India.
Old 05-15-2023, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Corsica this year for three weeks. Italian food and great beaches - can't wait for that already.
Before that i just need to finish couple of important projects and then i can be completely relaxed.
I will probably order some of the translation here https://thewordpoint.com/services/tr...ation-services, in order to don't spend my all time for that and can prepare for the vacation in some ways. We still didn't order any suitcase and didn't book a car in Italy, so that should be solved soon.

Last edited by glanmit; 05-23-2023 at 02:18 AM.
Old 06-08-2023, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Choosing your next travel destination is a fascinating exercise, and if you're looking for a unique and enchanting experience, check out Metropolitan Real Estate's recent project: Morocco. This captivating destination offers a fusion of Arabian charm and North African appeal, and Metropolitan Real Estate has brought a taste of Morocco to Dubai with its latest project https://metropolitan.realestate/medi...unch-in-dubai/. The news article highlights the opening of this new project, showcasing exquisite Moroccan-inspired architecture and design that transports you to the bustling streets of Marrakech or the coastal beauty of Casablanca. With its rich cultural heritage, colorful markets and breathtaking landscapes, Morocco has become a desirable travel destination for adventurers and culture lovers alike. By bringing elements of Morocco to Dubai, Metropolitan Real Estate aims to offer residents and visitors an unforgettable experience in the comfort of their own city. From traditional riads to contemporary villas, this new development offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in the Moroccan atmosphere while enjoying the luxurious amenities and world-class infrastructure in Dubai. Whether you are looking for a tranquil retreat or want to explore the bustling bazaars, Metropolitan Real Estate's Morocco project promises an unforgettable journey that seamlessly blends two captivating worlds. So, if you're pondering your next travel destination, let the allure of Morocco capture your imagination with Metropolitan Real Estate's latest project in Dubai.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

I guess Germany
Old 07-16-2023, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Dubai's real estate service https://opr.ae/projects/tierra-viva-...marbella-spain go beyond buying and selling properties. The city also offers property management services that help landlords and investors efficiently manage their assets. With professional property managers, landlords can ensure their properties are well-maintained, tenants are satisfied, and rental income is maximized.

Last edited by Amigdalla; 07-18-2023 at 03:10 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.