Notices

Masculine Development

Old 07-19-2019, 07:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default Masculine Development

Are SARMs good for us or not?
Old 09-06-2019, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

I'd say that it depends who you ask, but that can apply to just about anything (maybe save cigarettes). From what I can see research is still insufficient as I think it is fairly new? Some say that there are no harmful side effects (while some do), but it could lead to testosterone suppression in long-term use, liver and kidney damage, and decreased libido (-, among many others) -- still needs further research. Personally I would probably be more cautious of it at this point.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 10-08-2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-04-2019, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

And I think it's better not to smoke anything at all. scientists have already said that our body is designed to inhale only air.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by KateLi
And I think it's better not to smoke anything at all. scientists have already said that our body is designed to inhale only air.
I think so too)
Old 08-30-2020, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by KateLi
Agreed
Old 09-27-2020, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

I don't think it's good stuff. I would never waste my health like that
Old 04-24-2023, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hello. I've decided to go into business, namely to create my own development team. I'm interested in offshore development and a team that will help me implement it and then develop it to perfection. Where can I find such a dedicated team?
Old 04-24-2023, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Hello. An offshore development center will help you grow your business. The offshore development team is here to help at any time if you have any questions. You can contact us here https://weassemble.team/offshore-software-development/ If you are interested in custom software, this is exactly what you need. My recommendation for you. If you are just starting your business, I advise you to cooperate with other companies. This is to expand your skills and business.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:54 PM
FitDay Member

The benefit of working with a dedicated team https://itechcraft.com/services/dedicated-team/ is that it offers cost savings and scalability. Rather than hiring a full-time in-house team, a client can engage a dedicated team on a project basis. This allows the client to scale the team up or down as needed, without incurring the fixed costs of hiring full-time employees. It also eliminates the need for investing in infrastructure and resources that would be required to support an in-house team.
Old 11-22-2023, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

It's crucial to approach substances like SARMs with caution due to potential health risks and uncertainties surrounding their long-term effects. When considering alternatives for hormonal health, have you explored bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)? BHRT is designed to replicate the body's natural hormones, potentially offering a more targeted and regulated approach. If you're seeking sustainable and well-researched options, it might be worth discussing bioidentical hormone therapy with a healthcare professional.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.