FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   What fashion trends are popular now? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/27090-what-fashion-trends-popular-now.html)

luckyhelen 11-01-2018 11:38 PM

What fashion trends are popular now?

Do you follow the latest fashion trends? What type of clothing do you like the most?

alexrin 11-02-2018 12:41 AM

yep I'm a big fan of fashion and try to follow the latest trends. I often read fashion blogs and recently I found an interesting article about I wear dresses almost every day and I think maxi dresses are perfect for those who want to hide extra kilos.

luckyhelen 11-02-2018 12:44 AM

sounds great, thanks for sharing!

JanJon1 04-08-2019 07:59 PM

Leggings Everywhere

I've noticed recently that leggings (and other gym wear) are everywhere. All the cool kids seem to be wearing their gym clothing casually. Even on a night out, I spot plenty of ladies wearing leggings.

This is really good for us gym-goers as not only can we just get away with wearing gym leggings to a pretty much anywhere now (I don't feel out of place stopping off at the shops now) and I feel like I can splash out on an expensive pair of leggings (any of will do just fine) as they will get plenty of use, but if you have a great figure, you can show it off a bit more without feeling awkward.

It's a great time to be alive lol!

MichelleKlink 04-30-2019 07:21 AM

Oversize and unisex are my favorite

jamesrcurtis 09-27-2019 01:11 AM

Bags still count as fashion, right? I've learned a while back that fanny packs that were so ridiculed back in the day are being redeemed - at least that was last year. Probably wouldn't let myself be caught dead with one though, after years of thinking it isn't great, haha. But backpacks I could get into -- leather ones are especially nice. I'm on hunt for something like the Vaschy one on this And I already have a good collection of bags! (not only a hobby for women, now!)

KateLi 10-02-2019 12:29 AM

Now a very trendy purple color. Designers also recommend combining voluminous sweaters with long, fluffy gluffer skirts.

farui 11-13-2019 05:59 PM

many of them I think

Albert143 06-10-2020 04:29 AM

sounds great, thanks for sharing!

jamesrcurtis 06-14-2020 11:53 AM

To add to my older reply, I'm always a fan of a good brogue shoe. Before the pandemic, I liked showing it off while feeling extra sleek with my low-maintenance taper hair cut. Doesn't really take so much time off my morning prep, as I follow Haha. hopefully I don't sound so douchey.

babini 07-28-2020 11:17 PM

it is interesting for me too

LarryChou 08-30-2020 05:21 AM

My favourite is oversize trend)

LarryChou 09-15-2020 08:43 AM

In general, I think today's trends are oversize, casual style, not bright colours and masculinity in female clothes. Also, cowboy boots!

mariopepper 09-28-2020 10:52 PM

I don't follow them because fashion is temporary.

Marik44 11-01-2020 09:32 AM

A good trend watch doesn't just look at what people are wearing, it keeps track of everything that its target audience lives with. Coffee shops, where you drop in on your way to work, your favorite social networks and even popular TV shows, influence the formation of fashion in the next season. Marketers first collect information about preferences, and then implement these trends in life. That is why people easily accepted ugly sneakers and holey sweaters: we have already seen this on the street, on Instagram or on the TV series.

Ilona21 11-02-2020 05:39 AM

There are fashion trends that are constantly changing, and there are classics that are eternal. I try to follow fashion, stay in trend. But I always remember about the classics. I really love jewelry, especially watches. For me, this is a wonderful addition to every outfit. But there is one rule. The watch must be of high quality. I recently bought my and I am really happy. I can say that I am impressed, because Rolex is an old brand, but it always stays on trend. I will never cheat on these accessories, because they make my looks unique

LisaSinclair1 11-02-2020 11:20 AM

I too enjoy the classics. I think that the new "fast fashion" trends of big corporate companies is pretty unethical. I try to avoid any company that uses cheap quality and low cost over seas labour. The clothing you are buying should last more then just a few months...

ksafimova 11-06-2020 11:21 PM

I really like the multicolored classic costumes that are worn on the "naked" body.

Marik44 11-18-2020 04:46 AM

casual style

Xana33 11-20-2020 11:01 PM

I think that I am really stylish person. I try to follow all fashion trends. I think that it is important not for only a person...Accommodation should also look stylish, because it shows your taste. Christmas is coming and I found stylish decorating ideas I think it can be interesting. It will be help to make your home modern and stylish

nickyjames247 12-07-2020 12:43 AM

Informative post

NickDe1998 12-13-2020 01:51 PM

Oversize is great

sandas4 12-06-2023 10:28 AM

Hi all! In particular, I decided that it was best to shop online. I recently went to a Dickies sale https://www.ukplanettools.co.uk/work...turer:dickies/ the site was easy to use and the deals were fantastic. I bought a pair of pants and a jacket for almost half price! The quality exceeded my expectations when the package arrived. The fit was perfect and the material was durable. I rocked this Dickies ensemble at a casual event and let me tell you, the compliments were pouring in. And the best part? I didn't break the bank. The positive experience motivated me to explore online sales more often. This is definitely a game changer!

byronmarquez 12-09-2023 01:24 AM

Botega and Prada

NealMartin 12-11-2023 11:38 AM

it is interesting for me too

alekra 12-12-2023 12:16 PM

It seems that everyone wears what he/she likes. The main rule is to feel comfortable, I guess.

Onfirret 12-21-2023 03:05 AM

Right now, it's all about embracing comfort and expressing individuality. Athleisure and sustainable fashion are making waves. Personally, when it comes to dressing my kids, I find online shopping to be a game-changer. The variety and convenience are unmatched. Recently, I stumbled upon https://thetrendytoddlers.com/pages/...r-girl-clothes boutique – their toddler boy clothes are not only trendy but also top-notch quality. It's a gem for parents looking to keep their little ones stylish. Highly recommend to check!